• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

when was the last time you had a donut?

Irreverent

Bought 4 dozen for the class I'm teaching this morning, and a couple of packs of Timbits.....come on coffee break!

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I hate donuts to tell the truth.

â„¢-Daley Leungsangnam475-â„¢

Red 'n' White Scouse Gamon ^_^
about 90 minutes ago

4 fresh donuts for £1.40 ... rip off >.<

Key Key

Any which way but up
The other day, yum chocolate with white cake filling

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
that actually sound really good right now. i havent been around the bakery donuts for ever, but i hate the hostess ones my brother gets them just to make me sick.

KatmanDu

Squeezing the Charmin
About a month ago, but they're in my contract.

T

Tycho

I MUST get to a Tim Horton's and try one of these Timbits you Canucks speak of so fondly.

I also want to try their coffee, see if it's any good.

Midi Bear

11/10/08
A couple of weeks ago, my last doUGHnut was. But my last good one (Krispy kreme, in other words) was a few months ago.

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Gods, months ago! *L* I don't think Timbits count (doughnuts holes for non-canuckers *G*)

CAThulu

CAThulu

I MUST get to a Tim Horton's and try one of these Timbits you Canucks speak of so fondly.

I also want to try their coffee, see if it's any good.

Yes. And yes. *G* There should be some Tim's in the states near our border somewhere. I hear legend of a few franchises setting up outside of Canada.

I can't speak for everyone, but the coffee's awesome *G*. There was an urban legend circulating around the country (or at least ontario) that the company added niccotine, because nothing can be that naturally addictive. I recommend a medium double-double (that's double cream, double sugar)

Darn...I want one now with a maple-dip doughnut.

T

Tycho

Yes. And yes. *G* There should be some Tim's in the states near our border somewhere. I hear legend of a few franchises setting up outside of Canada.

I can't speak for everyone, but the coffee's awesome *G*. There was an urban legend circulating around the country (or at least ontario) that the company added niccotine, because nothing can be that naturally addictive. I recommend a medium double-double (that's double cream, double sugar)

Darn...I want one now with a maple-dip doughnut.

Well, I'm pretty damn close to the border, all things considered (Washington State) so maybe if I'm lucky a bit of investigation will turn up a Tim Horton's around here somewhere.