• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

when was the last time you had a donut?

Irreverent

Nakhi

Emperor of Anea
Perfect thread for me since I am planning to become a police officer. The last time I had a donut was yesterday. I love Boston Cream.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
This morning, it was a butter-crunch.

Nylak

Angry Otter
It's been a couple years, I guess.

Whenever I have a rare craving for one, they're never around. >> And whenever they are around, the thought of one usually makes me mildly ill. XD

I used to love raspberry jelly-filled ones with powdered sugar on em. Mmmm. >>

T

Tycho

It's been a couple years, I guess.

Whenever I have a rare craving for one, they're never around. >> And whenever they are around, the thought of one usually makes me mildly ill. XD

I used to love raspberry jelly-filled ones with powdered sugar on em. Mmmm. >>

They call those Bismarks(Bismarcks?) I think.

Irreverent

*LOL* I can HEAR your ears perk from here.

It appears that Toeclaws is a Timmy's addict isn't he? :p

I MUST get to a Tim Horton's and try one of these Timbits you Canucks speak of so fondly.

I also want to try their coffee, see if it's any good.

If you're a Starbucks fan, you'll find the coffee pretty tame. Mild with a slight acid base, its best served piping hot, with a double dose of cream and cane sugar. The ubiquitous "Large, Double-Double" (or XLDD if its a rough start) and a 20-pack of assorted Timbits and you're good to go. I prefer hot sweet coffee to start the day, but dark, strong coffee for winding down at the end of the day.

Its a Canadian morning ritual, like bannock, spruce-beer, maple syrup, pea-meal back bacon and poutine.

Last edited:

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Hmm...had to be when I was working in construction so probably about a year and a half ago. I hate sweets.

jagdwolf

Just a simple innocent Wolf
there are not any really good donut stores here in bozeman, though buttermilk bars are awesome and there is a grocery store with a nice bakery that makes melt in your mouth ones.

Lulu_Neko_Lucy

Maybe I Could Be...
Ages ago, I don't even remember it DX

wow.. um
i dont remember i think it was last year..around march i dont get the chance to go near the krispy kream thing place around here
i'd die from a sugaroverdose
;[

Last edited: