• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

When you get to the Pearly Gates...

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Attention: I noticed this question hasn't been asked here yet. It's one asked a lot on Inside the Actor's Studio, and I think it's a really thought provoking one.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

And this isn't just a christian only thread. Hell, I'm an athesist-so let's just pretend even if we're not of that faith ^^;

As for me, I think I'd like God to say, "How 'bout another round?"

BouncyOtter

Pearly gates? I've already got my VIP status and suite saved in hell. I will be welcomed with open arms. :V

In all honesty, I have no idea what I'd want God to say.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Pearly gates? I've already got my VIP status and suite saved in hell. I will be welcomed with open arms. :V

In all honesty, I have no idea what I'd want God to say.

And I've got my handbasket ready, and "Only the Good Die Young" on my mp3. There's a reason they call it a hell of a time :twisted:

Maybe God and you will just stare at each other silently for an awkward about of time ie: "..." lol

AshleyAshes

Arcade Snowmew Of Doom
I'm an athiest, but if I'm wrong, I'm rooting for the Jehovah's Witnesses to the ones who got it right. They don't believe in purgatory, when I die I'll get 1000 years on God's heaven on earth to decide if I want to resind my athiestic and homosexual ways and should I still not opt in, the 'worst case scenario' is just oblivion. As an athiest, oblivion is what I'm expecting, so no suprises.

If those Catholics are right though, man, I'm screwed.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
I'm an athiest, but if I'm wrong, I'm rooting for the Jehovah's Witnesses to the ones who got it right. They don't believe in purgatory, when I die I'll get 1000 years on God's heaven on earth to decide if I want to resind my athiestic and homosexual ways and should I still not opt in, the 'worst case scenario' is just oblivion. As an athiest, oblivion is what I'm expecting, so no suprises.

If those Catholics are right though, man, I'm screwed.

Answer the fucking question!!

RedFoxTwo

Sarcastic Lurker
"Oh hey guys! Wassup?

Um... So how long's the respawn timer?"

Seian Verian

Too lazy to sleep
"OH FUCK HOW DID YOU GET HERE?! SECURITY, SEC- kkjchck-"

No petty "god" can hope to match the might of a dragon.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
"You are to report to my office immediately." over PA system

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
if he does exist he would probably say something like "you mad? :V" to me. or something along those lines.

I'm afraid of death v.v. If god/heaven exists i dont care what god says. I'll just go "aw fuck!"

why exactly are you afraid? personally i embrace the idea that one day it all has to be over for me. life is great, but i dont want to live forever. it would make my life so small and meaningless.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Glad it worked out. I was running dry on ideas to make you miserable.

RedFoxTwo

Sarcastic Lurker
"Congratulations on making it this far. Would you like to view the post-game statistics?"

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
"YOU WERE WRONG ALL ALONG YOU ATHEIST BASTARD! AHAHAHA"

Kluuvdar

Supreme Grocer
"Hey! Where're you going?"

As I turn around and walk the opposite direction. I'm not spending an eternity with Jesus freaks.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Ask fucking nicely biatch!! :v

On topic: Neither know nor care. He/She can say what He/she likes to me.

if he/she/it really DOES exist it would be cool if he/she/it would just smack certain people straight in the face when they get there instead of saying something^^
would be kinda fitting, i see the character of god as some sort of massive troll anyway.