• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

where are the metalheads at?

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
\m/ *starts ffdp chant* \m/ rock and metal for life. Slipknot, Disturbed, Korn, Breaking Benjiman, Theory of a Deadman, Rev Theory, Bullet For My Valentine, Mudvayne, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Drowning Pool, Rise Against, Rage Against The Machine, Black Label Society, Fear Factory, Megadeth, Testament, Alice in Chains, Rammstein, Rob Zombie, Helloween, Gemini Syndrome, Filter. i can keep listing off bands i listen to that's not even half of them.
-edit: almost forgot to add Judas Priest

Last edited:

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
\m/ *starts ffdp chant* \m/ rock and metal for life. Slipknot, Disturbed, Korn, Breaking Benjiman, Theory of a Deadman, Rev Theory, Bullet For My Valentine, Mudvayne, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Drowning Pool, Rise Against, Rage Against The Machine, Black Label Society, Fear Factory, Megadeth, Testament, Alice in Chains, Rammstein, Rob Zombie, Helloween, Gemini Syndrome, Filter. i can keep listing off bands i listen to that's not even half of them.
-edit: almost forgot to add Judas Priest

Disturbed is a mix of rap and metal

It's the weirdest shit but I absolutely love their cover of the Sound of Silence

Hellscarred

Just a dumb teenager trying to draw and survive
I'm a pretty big fan of killswitch engage!!! But I'm more of a fan of Howard's vocals I mean jesse was the original but you gotta admit Howard has those really brutal screams and a pretty awesome deep voice haha!!

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
Actually...crazy enough, their new album is straight power metal, which has me tilting my head and saying "wait...when the Hell did THAT happen?!?!"

Really? That's surprising. I haven't listened to anything new by Disturbed in years but the latest song I remember by them is Indestructible

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
Really? That's surprising. I haven't listened to anything new by Disturbed in years but the latest song I remember by them is Indestructible
Listen to The Vengeful One and The Light both are on the new album Immortalized

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Sabaton got me into the genre, along with Rammstien and Metallica. Lately though I've been listening to a lot of symphonic metal.

Zipline

Noodle Fish
Sorry just a regular dog here, no metal parts besides my collar.
Arfur_Robot_Dog_3-x640.jpg

Floopygoober

Rip in spaghetti never forghetti.
as implied by the title i am wondering if anyone here shares my love of metal.

and as a secondary point: any good recommendations as to songs that helps when you have a bad day (i'm having one today and would appreciate some good tunes to lighten the mood^^)
I love to listen to five finger death punch they are really good and a lot of there songs have some good meaning behind them. God smack is solid as well if you want something that is slightly closer to hard rock but most people would call metal. The nightmare album by avenged seven fold is one of my favorites though I love those guys

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Metalhead here! I'm more of a Progressive Metal person! I love bands like Dream Theater, Haken, some songs from Tool, Gojira, Periphery, and more!

I also love classic Heavy and Thrash metal like Slayer, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath/Ozzy and Megadeth (and more too)! Pretty much all thanks to Guitar Hero for that one!

EDIT: I'm looking at everyone else's posts and you all have amazing tastes in music! Got that Rammstein going on! If you like Haken, you're automatically my friend and I love you.

Malachi The Wolfo

who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes
i like deathcore, blackened deathcore, death, black, gore, grind, metalcore, nu metal, heavy. i don't really like the 80s metal but i can tolerate it