• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Where are we all?

Akartoshi

you have been booped by the web potater foxxo
Just curious where furries across the globe are, which countries we live in and what languages we speak. I'm curious if furries are a western thing only or if we've got members from every corner. Tell us a bit about your nation!

Sivath

ㅇㅅㅇ
Nah, I'm Korean. I speak Korean and English. And of course a bit of Japanese, 'cause that's a obligatory subject from middle school to high school.

Tecwyn

Loves Chatting
I myself am from the Netherlands. Fun little country that for some reason still hasn't flooded even though its (mostly) below sea level.
Should you ever go there, one of the best snacks here is called a "Stroopwafel" basically a waffle with syrup in it.
As for languages, since no one really speaks Dutch outside of our land, we also speak English, German and French.

Akartoshi

Nah, I'm Korean. I speak Korean and English. And of course a bit of Japanese, 'cause that's a obligatory subject from middle school to high school.
Cool! I can write in korean because I was in indonesia and they use the hangul script. Love your country, lots of shopping there lol

Россия. Чики-брики и всё такое.
Привет из Абхазии!

I myself am from the Netherlands. Fun little country that for some reason still hasn't flooded even though its (mostly) below sea level.
Should you ever go there, one of the best snacks here is called a "Stroopwafel" basically a waffle with syrup in it.
As for languages, since no one really speaks Dutch outside of our land, we also speak English, German and French.
I have been there, I took a double decker train from the airport around town. Was night though, so everything was closed. When I go again I'll keep my eyes peeled for that waffle, sounds yum!

Nixonia

Hi! I'm irritating!
I'm in the U.S. Specifically in Arizona. Hot, and dry, but not much sand. It hit about 120° Fahrenheit a few days ago (about 48° C to anyone else). I love it. Nice and warm for the darg'n.

Fun fact: It is actually true that you can put a baking tray with cookie dough on your car dashboard, park in the sun, and come back 6 hours later, and have cookies baked in your car.

Akartoshi

I'm in the U.S. Specifically in Arizona. Hot, and dry, but not much sand. It hit about 120° Fahrenheit a few days ago (about 48° C to anyone else). I love it. Nice and warm for the darg'n.

Fun fact: It is actually true that you can put a baking tray with cookie dough on your car dashboard, park in the sun, and come back 6 hours later, and have cookies baked in your car.
And I thought Indonesia was hot

Yakamaru

Not enough fucking minerals!
Norway.

Languages I speak:
Norwegian
Swedish
Some Danish
English
A bit of Japanese

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
O-hi-o, united states....northern ohio in fact
I only speak English though XD

Akartoshi

Norway.

Languages I speak:
Norwegian
Swedish
Some Danish
English
A bit of Japanese
Don't speak norwegion or swedish but I grønland taler de dansk. 私は東京成田にやってきたので日本語を学んだ. Badly though

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
Mississippi in the US. It's a state of mostly-nice people that is run by corrupt and/or idiotic twats.

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Mississippi in the US. It's a state of mostly-nice people that is run by corrupt and/or idiotic twats.
Actually, I think that sounds more like the entire world...

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
It does, in fact sound like the rest of the world.

I'm from Idaho, in the Pacific Northwest of the US. I speak English, Spanish, some Gaelic, very little Japanese, and can cuss like a sailor in quite a few languages. :D

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
Yeah, but our state's government is a special breed of stupid. They cut taxes constantly and then wonder why everything is shit and underfunded. Then we have a governor who vetoed a bill to fix a debtor's prison thing that passed unanimously, because he with his glorious intellect believed it would endanger families. (To be clear, they checked for that. It wouldn't have.)