• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Where are we all?

Phyllostachys

Feigning intelligence
I am currently in Seoul, Korea.

I can speak Korean (obviously), some broken English, and basic, survival-level Moroccan Arabic that I am slowly loosing grasp of. I also still remember some Chinese words and phrases I picked up while spending three years of my childhood in Shanghai, but I can't really claim that I can speak Chinese.

Benthehornyhyena

Too many stories, too little time
Ah we must precise our languages too ?
I speak French of course, I have a very good level in English I think, and okay level in Spanish, and I know random Italian and Corsican words or sentences.

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
East Bay, SF Bay Area.

So I speak English, Oklahoman (a sub-dialect of Red Neck), some Spanish, a bit of Russian and German. I also speak broken Texican and Spanglish, too.

Shane McNair

Ace Pilot
i recommend anywhere but America

Really, anywhere? Would that also include lovely holiday destinations like Somalia and El Salvador?:rolleyes:

Ah OK. Well I have friends there, maybe if I go see them it'd be good.

The USA is a very mixed bag, don't listen to the naysayers. This is a HUGE country with a lot of variety. If you ever plan on visiting, I highly recommend the state of Utah, especially if you're into things like backpacking, river rafting, off-roading, and camping under the stars. The areas around the towns of Moab and Kanab are really nice. Lots of beautiful national parks and state parks around there. Utah has some of the most gorgeous, unspoiled desert landscapes in the world. I also really recommend the Pacific Northwest: Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and Northern California. Some of the most beautiful and dramatic mountains, forests, and coastlines you will ever see. Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine are also pretty, especially in the fall. Upstate New York is also really nice from what I hear. And that's not even scratching the surface yet.

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
Some of the most beautiful and dramatic mountains, forests, and coastlines you will ever see.

aight just calm down there bud
12apostles.jpg

wave-rock-weekender.jpg

Otway-Ranges.jpg

image.adapt.1663.medium.jpg

W

WolfoxeCrevan

Tulsa Oklahoma. Can't find anyone here. I'm so lonely without other furries.

A

Amiir

Россия. Чики-брики и всё такое.
Привет из Абхазии!
А вам привет с Урала
Урал? Ницца лел
Яблок немного можете прислать? А то у нас пиздец дорожают
Cyka blyat kompot kurwa puzailme dupe such pula. I know russian too

What are y'all saying

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
Cyka blyat kompot kurwa puzailme dupe such pula. I know russian too

What are y'all saying
That was surprisingly correct, lol

Approximate translation:
-Russia. Cheeki-breeki and all that stuff.
-Greetings from Abkhazia!
-And you too, from Ural.
-Ural? Nice (the city name), lol.
-Can you send us some apples? They're expensive as f*** out here lately.

A

Amiir

Approximate translation:
-And you too, from Ural.
I'm disappointed: I was expecting to read about some plot to take down the american pigs :p

Thanks for telling me tovarisch

Akartoshi

you have been booped by the web potater foxxo

Approximate translation:
-And you too, from Ural.
Я не видел вашего ответа лъл уупс :з Но яблоки тоже дороги в сохуми садфаис :(

Akartoshi

you have been booped by the web potater foxxo
Really, anywhere? Would that also include lovely holiday destinations like Somalia and El Salvador?:rolleyes:
Somalia is such a nice place. Went to Mogadishu at first afraid, but damn they have beautiful beaches, good food and a very welcoming community. As long as you stay around the capital, you should be okay.
The USA is a very mixed bag, don't listen to the naysayers. This is a HUGE country with a lot of variety. If you ever plan on visiting, I highly recommend the state of Utah, especially if you're into things like backpacking, river rafting, off-roading, and camping under the stars. The areas around the towns of Moab and Kanab are really nice. Lots of beautiful national parks and state parks around there. Utah has some of the most gorgeous, unspoiled desert landscapes in the world. I also really recommend the Pacific Northwest: Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and Northern California. Some of the most beautiful and dramatic mountains, forests, and coastlines you will ever see. Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine are also pretty, especially in the fall. Upstate New York is also really nice from what I hear. And that's not even scratching the surface yet.
Seems awesome to me! I only ever went to DC in the states, so I'm gonna add those places to my to see list.

ChapterAquila92

Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin
Banned
Somalia is such a nice place. Went to Mogadishu at first afraid, but damn they have beautiful beaches, good food and a very welcoming community. As long as you stay around the capital, you should be okay.
My father has a different view of Somalia, partially due to unannounced methloquine trials during that deployment... Got to make friends with an American EOD tech there though.