• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Where are you lot from?

DravenDonovan

You can call me Oni~
Yes, because if you say a state or providence, someone is going to search the entire thing to find you, not even knowing what you look like. XD
You never know :eek: Especially if you get trusting enough to tell someone your name, after mentioning where you are from to everyone on here :3

DravenDonovan

You can call me Oni~
But if any really want to know, I'll give a clue. It is also called, The Bluegrass State; known for horses and I guess hicks too xD

DravenDonovan

You can call me Oni~
I spoke on a discord chat the other day and someone said I sounded Australian. Wasn't in the least bit offended xD I wasn't trying :x I wanna live in Australia :( Where everything could kill me!

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
I spoke on a discord chat the other day and someone said I sounded Australian. Wasn't in the least bit offended xD I wasn't trying :x I wanna live in Australia :( Where everything could kill me!

Why not move to Detroit? Equal chance of things killing you there!

DravenDonovan

You can call me Oni~
Mm. Vicious animals. They're everywhere.
Drop-Bears-They.jpg

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
Norway here.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
The back woods of New England.

ChapterAquila92

Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin
Banned
British Columbia. Nice place, but the "lifestyle" vibe everyone seems to have here rubs me the wrong way.

Ontario is better, unless you hate winter.

xithe

Dwagon
I found a pretty large cardboard box a few days ago, so I'll be in there until it inevatable melts in the rain.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
I found a pretty large cardboard box a few days ago, so I'll be in there until it inevatable melts in the rain.
Save your pocket change and get it laminated. Then you can dwell in the rain with impunity!