• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Where can I find "Realistic" heads/masks?

GatodeCafe

Cowardly Coyote
I want to make a costume, based off a certain character's desecrated corpse from "Game of Thrones". I'm thinking something along these lines: http://chenillestems.blogspot.com/2011/06/ta-da.html

Or else like Genesis-era Peter Gabriel:

Anybody know where I can find this sort of mask? Like, the opposite of cartoony.

istasenkris

the only "realistic" mask/head maker i know of is Tsebresos. she also makes entire fursuits so i would ask her

Last edited:

Pantheros

you are me, and i am you
If you're willing to pay for quality, this looks like a project right out of Clockwork Creature's books.
Yep, if you're looking for top notch quality i would most definetly recommend clockwork creatures

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
There's tons of suit makers on FA who sell resin head blanks if you're wanting to make it yourself

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
It sounds like you will want to look into those who still make pelt style garbs. We've done it before to some degree and there are others who do it more often, but I can't recall their names.