• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Where do you live?

Kaji Ryuuko

Yes, I know that title sucks and everything, but my sleep drpeived brain couldn't think of anything else to put there.

Anyways, on topic with the title. I'm in Oregon and before anyone asks, "What's it like up there?" "how's the weather?" or anything else like that. I can sum up the weatherof oregon in three words. Cold and Wet

That is your weather forcase for Oregon, short, sweet and to the point.

Anyway, where do you all live

Myr

Big Dragon
Kaji, go to sleep! Seriously, what am I still doing awake? I told you an hour or two ago I was going to sleep. :p Look at me, I'm still awake! X_X

I'm from the Hershey, Pennsylvania USA area where they make lots of chocolate and have a nice haphazardly laid out theme park that's pretty fun. It's warm and spring-like here and I want out of college for the summer.

mmm...chocolate

nice avatar btw ;) hehe

Kaji Ryuuko

you should talk Myr seriously, If you told me to go to bed and then went to bed yourself, then you should still be in bed SLEEPING

mmm...chocolate *steals some and runs away* muahahahaha

Welcome, I'm advertising your art, plus I like it
iconxd1fz.gif
It shows the real me...on four legs...yeah...GO TO BED

Myr

Big Dragon
But the TV...and video games...and...they just distract me from sleeping. *sad puppy face* :(

meep! My chocolate! *pounces your tail*

Coolness >^.=.^< Ok, I'll seriously go to sleep now. Sometimes I get on this late at night just to pop on FA and browse through a couple hundred submissions and make sure they all look ok or fix em if I can. Can't do that tonight, but it looks like for a really good reason. But yes, sleep time. Goodnight!

Kaji Ryuuko

@silverwolfe: Cool Washington. Another west coast fur. That makes my count about 4 furs I kno won the west coast.

@Myr: GET OFF MY TAIL *dissapears in a flash of lightning and reappearas about five feet away* HA *eat chocolate*
iconxd1fz.gif

I should really go to bed...but I had like a 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew today...I think Ilm wired for the night.

Laik

haha, just wondering if you're still awake :p

probably not (since it has been 5 hours since your last post :)

And about the topic, I'm from Lisbon, Portugal. And since everyone is giving weather forecasts of where they live I say that we have a mediterranean kind of weather that lately has been screwed up by the hot Saaran desert winds. (yeah... lots of stupid, senseless heat in the peak of winter.)

Edge

Hehe, sleep deprived furries provides much amusement.
And I'm all the way down in Wantirna, Australia. The land down under, where women glow and men plunder. Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Well I live in Mulberry, Florida. The weather here in Florida has been warm on some days hot on others. I wasn't going to get out of bed today, but got bored and decided to check my e-mails and browse the threads of the forums I'm on. I'm regretting getting out of bed though because I am majorly sick right now, I think I'm gettting a stomach flu, because I've been running in and out of the bathroom all morning. It's taken me 3 times to complete this post. Oh god >_< -runs off to the bathroom-

Silver R. Wolfe

Wuffamute Extraordinaire!
Edge said:
And I'm all the way down in Wantirna, Australia. The land down under, where women glow and men plunder. Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?

Bah, plunder? Viking heritage baby, we plundered! The whole world was our oyster and we milked every city we could get a hold of... We even discovered Canada!

Oh oh oh! Well, I'll be off soon to Seattle for the MS Walk. I only raised $50 dollars personally, but it's gonna be a huge event. Thousands of people, I can guarantee it!

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
I live in the Republic of Moldova. Weird, huh?

Moon-Baby

Transitional Lifeform
I live in Florida, the south part of it(the foreskin if you will)
I dont really like it here...too damn hot... :x
and theres not enough forests for me to prowl near where i live... :cry:
.....legally anyway, theres some but its "private property" thats gonna probably be used for a freakin golf course...

Bah, plunder? Viking heritage baby, we plundered! The whole world was our oyster and we milked every city we could get a hold of... We even discovered Canada!
lol VIKING PRYD!!!*raises fist* :lol: 8) (half my family was from that area :wink: )

'tis truth :)

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Moon-Baby said:
I live in Florida, the south part of it(the foreskin if you will)
I dont really like it here...too damn hot... :x
and theres not enough forests for me to prowl near where i live... :cry:
.....legally anyway, theres some but its "private property" thats gonna probably be used for a freakin golf course...

lol VIKING PRYD!!!*raises fist* :lol: 8) (half my family was from that area :wink: )

'tis truth :)

:lol: I've never heard that before. Living in the forskin of Florida. XD Glad I don't live there. I live in the middle of Florida though, so I don't know if that's bad or good?

Kanapi

I'm from Moscow.
That's why my signature is in Russian.
:wink:
Don't really like it there. (like anyone else. Anywhere )))
Wish I could live in GB.

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Kanapi said:
I'm from Moscow.
That's why my signature is in Russian.
:wink:

-nods- Is this generated to anyone specific or to everyone? Because I knew that was Russian.

Kanapi

That could be Ukrainian or Bulgarian with the same result. Unless you know Russian )))

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Kanapi said:
That could be Ukrainian or Bulgarian with the same result. Unless you know Russian )))

Really, I didn't know that? I kinda put two and two together with your location, thats how I came to the conclusion that was Russian, but I don't know how to speak or read Russian, so I could have been wrong.

Kaji Ryuuko

Wow, people post while I slept
iconxd1fz.gif
guess it couldn't be helped. I like to sleep alot
iconxd1fz.gif
. I saw a person who lived in Austrailia, Moscow, and other places that I'm too lazy to name.

I still find it funny that none of those places have the same weather as Oregon. Cold and Wet. Some might be cold, some might be wet, but Oregon and I think Washington as well, can combine the two into the weather for the state.

...Man I like to ramble on.

Kanapi

Well, it is cold and wet outside. Wanna check?
So I'm one step closer to Oregon now. )))

Kaji Ryuuko

Hm....Russia might be more like Oregon then I thought...eh...I never went there so I wouldn't know.

Places I have been:
Mississippi - Hatch Place
California
Iowa
Idaho
Maryland
Oregon
Wyoming
North Carolina
Washington DC
WAshington
Canada
Belgium
Great Britian
Netherlands
Germany

Off topic
FA CODE - FC1.Fv~ S$DR0++++++ S$^Other G$+ G$^Male
^ H$8-f W$235-sm T$10-f W$18-f A$16 M$+ H$++ M$+ M$Lightning
^Fire
^Dragon_Magic P$++ F$+^+++ S$+++ N$Kaji_Ryuujin

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Edge said:
You better run, you better take cover.

I have to admit that's one of the better songs about Australia. All copys of Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport should be shot into the sun.

I'm in the Boring state (South Australia)

benanderson

Banned
Banned
North East England... Why hello chaps fancy a spot of Tea? :roll:

Anyway... 20min drive from one of the worlds largest shopping centers, An hour drive from two theme parks (Light-Water Vally and Flamingo Land) and the weather... *looks out the window* very wet... :p But getting warmer (thankfully)

Mr Cullen

I'm from Scotland, and it's well known the internet types go crazy for my accent.

HEY LASSIE? FANCY A SHAG LIKE?