• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Where do you work?

amtrack88

Disgruntled Employee
05-21-2006.NMS_21daylabor.GTC1SVMNP.1.jpg

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
its nice to enjoy your work, hope i find that too.
good luck getting more work in that.

I don't really enjoy work, I enjoy the money I make from working. I've been out of work for about 2 months and I'm running out of money.:(

scarei_crow

nekomancer
i dont work, ive been looking for a job for 6 months, everbody has "just hired"

Beeboi

Chowdahead
I'm a handyman. Sometimes I make house calls to fix little things; other times, I get called up by contractors to make things like fences, and even to help build houses sometimes. I'm like a freelance artist, but with a drill.

FrisbeeRolf

Waiting to get thin again
MickeyD's. I get sent to the back of the store to man the cash window of the drive thru, all alone.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
A student, but I need to find me some work. My funds are melting away.

MiMaru

Anthromophic Awesome
Starbucks =3 Proud provider of enslavement to people of all races, ages, and creeds.

They're actually pretty great to work for overall benefits-wise.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I'm a welder in the auto industry. I weld and assemble various components for a whole host of different auto manufacturers, by way of an independent contractor. Current contracts include parts for the Honda Pilot and Odyssey, Ford F-150 and F-250, BMW(not sure which part, it's weird, really), Mercedes Benz, and more Chevy and GM cars than you can shake a stick at. I do all sorts of shit, most of it hot, greasy and unpleasent. One time, they made me set up a welding trunnion, even though IM NOT MAINTENANCE CERTIFIED. So, if you drive any of those brands above, beware, I might have made parts for your car. And you're going to die.

Chex

¯\(º_o)/¯
I work at a Jo-Ann fabrics, which means I get discounts on fabric for costumes. Very handy. :p

hillbilly guy

i gots me a scatter gun
im on an aprentiship for an electrical contractor.
just a question how long is the aprintiship for an electrical contractor 3 years? it was 3 for me as a bricklayer
just wonderin

ElectricJackal

Time To Wake Up
just a question how long is the aprintiship for an electrical contractor 3 years? it was 3 for me as a bricklayer
just wonderin
longer than that =3 i go to college for 3 days a week then i work the rest for the experiance, im on the c&g peo elect level 2 at the moment then ill be goiing to level 3 next year, all in all it will take around 5 years for me to get fully qualified.

hillbilly guy

i gots me a scatter gun
longer than that =3 i go to college for 3 days a week then i work the rest for the experiance, im on the c&g peo elect level 2 at the moment then ill be goiing to level 3 next year, all in all it will take around 5 years for me to get fully qualified.

thats probably right bein a contractor. i just had to take 3 years of of tec school in high school and then move on to 3 more years on the job, right now im a journeyman and hope to be a master.

well good luck with that and be carefull

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
McDonalds.

Fattenin' children all over the country.
God bless America.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
A dishwasher...I'm the reason you find a lil bit of dried food on ya plate...if I'm in a pissed off mood, then again...I'm using a machine that gets 200 Degrees thus heating up the area I work wearing all black clothes cause thats the uniform.

Benifits, I can say Firkin in place of Fucking,
"Ive had it with these Firkin idiots not eating their Firkin meals"