• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Where do you work?

FurryPanther

Endorphin Extraordinaire
A dishwasher...I'm the reason you find a lil bit of dried food on ya plate...if I'm in a pissed off mood, then again...I'm using a machine that gets 200 Degrees thus heating up the area I work wearing all black clothes cause thats the uniform.

Benifits, I can say Firkin in place of Fucking,
"Ive had it with these Firkin idiots not eating their Firkin meals"

You're the person I delegate work to! Hehe. Now go clean me some dishes.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
I won't say where (let's just say being a furry isn't a protected class of employees so I very well could be fired for that alone... and I like my career too much to risk it) but I am a video game programmer.

Amadeus_Raphiel

I don't have a tempo.
I won't say where (let's just say being a furry isn't a protected class of employees so I very well could be fired for that alone... and I like my career too much to risk it) but I am a video game programmer.

Video Game Programmer...

T_T

That's like my dream job...Mine.
*steals job*

Jonnaius

I'm a student. I spend every waking second (and quite a few sleeping ones) doing coursework.

Its AWFUL! I hate GCSE's. :(

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
05-21-2006.NMS_21daylabor.GTC1SVMNP.1.jpg

Seriously I just totally shit myself laughing so hard. You win the thread.

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!
I'm a student. I spend every waking second (and quite a few sleeping ones) doing coursework.

Its AWFUL! I hate GCSE's. :(

GCSE's? hahahahahahahhaha, wait till you get to A-level then you will be in hell.

Anyway i'm a student (doing A-levels), i get paid for going school like £30 a week so not much but yeah whatever.