• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Where does your sona live?

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
In a big mansion deep in the forest, and she sneaks out everytime she gets a chance and her father won't notice :')

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
In a cottage in the woods protected by wards and glyphs near a stream.

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
Whichever criminal hideout suits him best before the law enforcement comes and he has to evacuate to somewhere new.

Either a cabin or a trailer

I

Infrarednexus

E22qi6S.jpg

I live in a futuristic city on another planet. Machines and organic beings coexist peacefully so long as law is enforced. We have a capitalist economy and a democratic system. Religion is still practiced in our time, despite it being so far in the future. We have mastered cybernetic modification to help with disabilities and improve overall performance, and it has become popular to modify ourselves. Most manual labor jobs are performed by machines, allowing organic beings to enjoy more creative and artistic careers and pursue science and overall enjoying life more. I serve as a member of law enforcement and an engineer and often keep the peace and help improve the mechanical aspects of society.

We have managed to master transportation and production that does not cause much, if any pollution, and transportation is primarily public, with the exception for military and law enforcement. All species coexist and breed together to create hybrids, causing nearly half the population to be a mix of two or even several species. We share our inventions and discoveries with our neighboring colonies, for the benefit of our overall survival, as resources are becoming scarce from the increasing population.

Daithi Aaron Radcliff

X rated and animated
He lives in a old car because of the fact that he uses it to travel and it was his dad's old car that he wasn't using. It's tough being a wolf and it's tough when a wolf is different especially with the environment that he lives in. he's hoping that he can get the same type of car but new and improved with a trailer so he could have a family.

Attachments

• 4597010933_e94bbbc563_b.jpg
    4597010933_e94bbbc563_b.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 117

ToxicAce

The Ironicly Friendly Furry
*Fursona at keyboard*

I live in a fantasy mushroom grove, but I like to travel so I end up living many places!

Mayflower

Chocolate horse delicacy
My fursona is quite wealthy, so I imagine that she owns a very large house. Think "Hollywood star" type of house. Two or three storeys, and with a large balcony. The surrounding garden is huge, with lots of trees, bushes and places for some privacy. There's without a doubt also a gazeebo :)
I imagine that it's located in some rich neighborhood.

I also imagine that she owns a penthouse apartment in the downtown are of a large city. She owns a smaller house too on a beach. Something a bit smaller than her main home. A place for relaxation and fun by the sea.

I haven't decided if all her homes are in the same area or even the same country.

Reiv

I still have problems accepting that I'm a furry
He lives inside my thaughts. He's just a character made out of my feelings, if he wants to sit somewhere then he can, so technically he can live anywhere as the brain can make anything for him.

Redwulf16

My fursona lives in a fantasy world, and travels alongside my secondary sona that
represents me when I'm off my meds. They are a mage and a rouge, respectively.
While they are often far from home, he is always welcome at his mother's modest
quarters in the royal archives at Saavaarstaad.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
My fursona lives in a fantasy world, and travels alongside my secondary sona that
represents me when I'm off my meds. They are a mage and a rouge, respectively.
While they are often far from home, he is always welcome at his mother's modest
quarters in the royal archives at Saavaarstaad.

You look like a redwall fan if i'm not mistaken!:)

Ravo lives in Australia, just like me. Pretty mundane really:p