• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Where does your sona live?

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
I thought I posted here before? Oh well.

My sona lives with his ten year old brother in the lands to the north in the time when the Mammoth and Smilodon were dying out. They live in lavvu, setting down wherever the reindeer herds are. From within the pine forests or upon the vast plains and beyond.

Woomylover100

My Sona lives in a nice pink farm house with a large magenta wood painted barn with only a bike for transportation. It can sometimes be lonely but it has a great spot to the sum rise in the morning

Jinxie

Happy pinky hacker 'droid
Jinxie gots a li'l flat in Gen Town in the Sprawl, a place where a bunny bot ain't gonna be noticed in a district crammed with anthros. O' course, Jinxie gots ta constantly mask Jinxie's electronic footprint or the meanies Jinxie escaped from on Europa are gonna come to terminate Jinxie. Can't let 'em detect coordinates, neh?

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Blank_map_of_Polish_Lithuanian_Commonwealth1.png

C

CrookedCroc

He lives in a small town like the one from Twin Peaks, he likes it there because it is a quiet place where everyone knows eachother.

Arnak

Off the bench
A castle set between reality and the void. Where magic oozes from every crevice

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
She lives somewhere where she can bask in the sun during a long spring and summer. Probably somewhere somewhat secluded and full of nature and hot rocks, for that reason. During winter, she’ll be in her home most of the time, drinking hot beverages and keeping herself heated to keep her internal temperature up.

It gets awful lonely where she lives, though. That’s why she always wants to make new friends!~

RafaleFlight

Unrecognized king of crashing into things
My sona (not the Dilophosaur in my profile pic. I know it's confusing) lives on a mountain in a tower in a room in a library full of books no one is allowed to read.

Yep, there's a story here, one I plan on writing sometime in the near future. Long story short, he and the rest of his kind live in a mountain range sandwiched between two cloud layers. No one has ventured above or below said layers, and no one is allowed to. My sona is charged with guarding a library which contains various books and artifacts from a time when his people lived above the clouds in a "mythical" city at the top of the mountains, above the clouds. Not that he's aware of this, and at present, he is bound to his duty. There's something to be said for loyalty, but curiosity is a powerful motivator...

Rap Daniel

Clever dino wizard boi
Banned
Usually Rap lives in the Eastern United States, but when he's at Hogwarts, he lives there until the school year ends.

Darsana

The Grand Arch Mage
In a small tree-house in the middle of a self-made marsh located about two miles (3km) from the nearest pokevillage

RyejekG

Ryejek lives in the penthouse of Architects tower in the middle of the Regents district of Everglow. (The place were everybeing in his universe story goes when they die.)

Sam Akuchin Wamm

as it's a representation of myself my fursona lives where i do in an apartment block in Scotland.

Leadhoof

The NODS stay ON during sex.
Some small town in central Georgia, which is where I'd actually like to end up one of these days.

Last edited:

ConorHyena

nazi hunter
He doesn't have a permanent place of residence, but his work takes him all over europe.

H

Hello! It's me. :3

Basically anywhere.
Hati since he is an animal can't live in the apartments.
So, he lives in car:
1559001575.hatithewolf_holy_crap._i_m_still_living_in_a_car..jpg

Or he just wanders around in the forest, c'os he's an animal.
Art is by me btw.

Catdog

I caused a little stir.
My bobcat sona lives in a place in the middle of nowhere in rural Georgia with the closest neighbor being around 5 miles away. That way they can scream and shoot guns off their porch like whenever.

Tecate the coati lives in an apartment by himself and has a little window ledge garden.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Basically anywhere.
Hati since he is an animal can't live in the apartments.
So, he lives in car:
1559001575.hatithewolf_holy_crap._i_m_still_living_in_a_car..jpg

Or he just wanders around in the forest, c'os he's an animal.
Art is by me btw.

Cars aren't that bad a place to live. As long as you have access to food and water and enough resources to keep the vehicle in good condition, able to move about and have a place you can stop the car over night then it's a comfortable place to sleep.

i mean there are certain places where i'd never do it because i'd likely be attacked or robbed but with the rise of street cameras it's enough of a deterant and a back-up to ensure your security.

In a feild of flowers.