• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Where is everyone!?

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Is it just me or when september started FA became a lot less active? :(
I noticed in the forums and in the main page as well. Fewer submissions, visits, comments, likes, commissions, everything just dropped down!

I assume it's because of the "back to school" month? I hope it's just that or am I missing something else? 8(

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing great, good luck at school, I'm also taking a few classes at university but just 4, can't study more because I need to work :oops:

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
People's time off work ends, if they take their holiday in August.

I guess so, but I've been around since november 2o18 and it's the first time I actually got to notice the inactivity. Guess it's because it's my first september around here.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I guess so, but I've been around since november 2o18 and it's the first time I actually got to notice the inactivity. Guess it's because it's my first september around here.

Perhaps, or maybe the furries are being raptured. Maybe we weren't good enough and have been left behind.

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Yup. Is just the school season