• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Where to buy Giant Stuffed Animals

dawnbomb

Where would i go to buy giant (life size) stuffed animals? im looking for a giant dragon

FYI would prefer anthropomorphic style one, but i can settle for a more normal one, but i dont want one shaped like a horse or something, atleast a little anthro :3

and i mean online, not caring to much about price, so long as its not like 250$ (altho i might go close...)

dawnbomb

I have always wondered if there is anywhere I could commission a plushie of my sona.

i would also like one of those, after telling my friend about my post, he also wanted to know what i found cause he to wanted a plush of his fursona. :3

sunandshadow

Impractical Fantasy Animal
Giant stuffed animals are a big problem to ship. I made one, a dragon actually, but the post office refused it and UPS/Fed Ex wanted $100 for shipping. @_@

The one I made:
finisheddragonchillin.jpg

7' long from tongue to tail tip. I think glass eyes would have been a better choice but the buyer wanted cloth eyes.

Last edited:

Tiamat

Sex nuts and retard strong
Banned
Where would i go to buy giant (life size) stuffed animals? im looking for a giant dragon

FYI would prefer anthropomorphic style one, but i can settle for a more normal one, but i dont want one shaped like a horse or something, atleast a little anthro :3

and i mean online, not caring to much about price, so long as its not like 250$ (altho i might go close...)

Can you really put a price tag on the greatest sex of your life? Don't skimp out.

Bambi

trollface_peeking.jpg

Hmm ... target ...
1334489280940.jpg

... maybe? Yes?

No, nevermind. Couldn't find any links that were relevant to giant dragons with ... holes in them. Ricky's a better man than me. Follow his link through Amazon. EDIT: E-bay.

Last edited:

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
the carnival

those claw machines at the supermarket and the arcade

the sex shop

some truck stops

or ebay

Tiamat

Banned
you can fix that

just break the glass

I can so picture that.

"GOD, I LOVE YOU SWEATSHOP KNOCK-OFF PIKACHU! I WILL SAVE YOU" before putting a brick through the glass and running off with an overflowing armful to his/her sex dungeon.

Tiamat

Banned
Giant plushies are expensive, custom or not. Just the materials can end up costing $100-$200+

True that. OP, just draw this face on a big pillow with a sharpie: :3

Azure

I can so picture that.

"GOD, I LOVE YOU SWEATSHOP KNOCK-OFF PIKACHU! I WILL SAVE YOU" before putting a brick through the glass and running off with an overflowing armful to his/her sex dungeon.
and that is the story of my first felony

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
You know this plushie is going to be ruined in a few days with stains that just won't shift. Ain't nothing getting the gunk out.

Bambi

and that is the story of my first felony
... that's a felony?

Damn, what'd you do? Make off with a whole bag of them? MINE MOTHERFUCKERS THEY'RE ALL MINE AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Azure

... that's a felony?

Damn, what'd you do? Make off with a whole bag of them? MINE MOTHERFUCKERS THEY'RE ALL MINE AHAHAHAHAHAHA
i didnt actually do that. but i'd certainly assume that property damage, vandalism, and theft over 400 dollars is a felony, and that having a crowbar or related heavy item that can be called a theft tool will only increase the penalty and the case against you. ive know more than a few booster kids who went down for theft related things. but i am in love with the discount tweaker market, you can get a $1000 bike for 50 bucks :v