• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which age group do you find the most attractive?

Which age group do you find the most attractive?

• 12-17

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • 18-24

Votes: 33 33.0%
  • 25-34

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • 35-44

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • 45-54

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • 55-64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65+

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • No Preference

Votes: 12 12.0%

• Total voters

Ieono

Uberaffe
What age group appeals to you the most? When you seek out romantic/sexual partners, do you have an age preference at all? Does the same age preference apply when you are looking to make friends?

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
I have no sexual preferences because I am asexual, as for making friends I usually make friends with those in my age group (18-26 college students) however that doesn't mean I won't become friends with a 55+ if I really enjoy talking with them and "hanging out".

I go for someone around my age range. I don't usually find younger people attractive. Sometimes, sure, but generally, no. I'm 30 myself, so 27+ is fine with me. I don't want too big of an age gap. I dunno, I just kinda find it hard to really connect to people more than five years younger than me.

As for just friends, well, any age's fine as long as we get along. Just not small kids and stuff like that. Just doesn't feel right.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Mostly my age and up. No less than that.

Ieono

Uberaffe
Ieono's account has been requisitioned by the FBI, I see.

Hahaha!

I understand that there are a few members here who fall into the 12-17 age group, so that was my rationale. Attractiveness does not necessarily mean sexual appeal, so perhaps I should have clarified in the OP.

I personally only find people my age and older to be appealing. I do not form deep, emotional connections with people who are younger than me.

FrostHusky81

The Mercenary
I'm sure everyone's preference is going to be around their age group. Same with me, around 17.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Ive made alot of friens younger than me. As far as romantically I tend to like those my age or younger as well, it does bother me if someone is older. Ultimately though it depends on the individual and age doesnt matter (5+ age gap is too much though, imo)

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
So, I'm 17. The UK age of consent is 16. But it'd feel a bit creepy to do something with a 16 year-old.
I don't know if this is going to change as I age, but as it stands, my age and older.
But if the other person is more than a few years older than me, nope. That's very weird too.

Zerig

So Graceful and Phallic
Banned
45-54

dadfucking is an art

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
I tend to like them a little older than me, right now. As long as they look nice and young and chubby though I will go crazy, but I think 21 would be my minimum to actually go for someone.

Zerig

So Graceful and Phallic
Banned
i have one dad who is harassing me through text
im too good at dadfucking

hot

share the dad-dick pics he's been sending with the rest of the class

don't be stingy