• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which animals do you find easier to anthropomorphisize?

virus

TROLLUS MAXIMUS
Depends how you draw. To realistic standards or to completely fictional.
I like to keep bodyshape and figure when I switch over this stuff. As well most people ignore most other animals traits on the merge, basically just a head, fuzz and a tail on a human body. Oh wow wee kids.

This daves hotsauce I have has a freaking anthropomorphic pepper on it. So it comes down to whats more "relevant" to peoples interest then what can be done.

Volkodav

Dad****er
Canines.
Probably because I'm more used to drawing them than other animals like cats.
Cats have a difficult face shape. :C But I'm tryin'

cutterfl

Banned
Banned
really, any animal is easy to anthropomorphize...all land vertebrates have a similar face: eyes/nose/mouth....they all have basically four limbs

the only ones that might be slightly hard would be non/lower vertebrates

cephalopods come to mind, perhaps thats why they are so "alien"/cthulhu like/horrible to us

Kayote

-pokes Jalean- x3
Personally, I find hoovies and avians the hardest. Cows, not so bad, or llamas, 'cause they have "two toes" so at least you have something to work with. Horses? D: Not so much.

Also, believe it or not, canines are really hard to draw for me. I think I just haven't mastered the "human body" enough, but I am trying. lol

Panzermanathod

SHAVE ALL FUR! BALDIES FTW!!!
I just do my own thing when it comes to anthro any existing animals. And there are the anthos with no real basis on any known animal.