• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which Fetish is Best?!

What type of art do you like to view most?

• Fat/Hyper/Inflation

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Bondage

Votes: 39 33.3%
  • Watersports

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Transformation

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Muscle

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Paw

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Vore

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Digimon

• Pokemon

• Sonic

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

Immelmann

Machine Washable
Actually, Im surprised its not beating bondage just from my experience. Badly done transformation stuff (with the transformation scene getting x3 views over the sex scene even in same work) has gotten a surprising x3 views of my best done bondage work.

I've seen that Bondage is pretty much a default fetish for the vastly majority of... well, everybody, not just furries. People who don't have any other fetishes probably are into it, and it's probably the second favorite for a lot of people who's top favorite has been excluded.

Ren-Raku

(insert witty remark here)
I've seen that Bondage is pretty much a default fetish for the vastly majority of... well, everybody, not just furries. People who don't have any other fetishes probably are into it, and it's probably the second favorite for a lot of people who's top favorite has been excluded.

Hear hear!

I thought yiffing, was a fetish. Have furries abonded the idea, and made it into a daily thing.

I assume so.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Last edited: