• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which Fetish is Best?!

What type of art do you like to view most?

• Fat/Hyper/Inflation

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Bondage

Votes: 39 33.3%
  • Watersports

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Transformation

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Muscle

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Paw

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Vore

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Digimon

• Pokemon

• Sonic

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

Ro4dk1ll

Wigger.
Furry Forum.

Well someone's a pessimist :1
These should be stickied somewhere for the sole purpose of not allowing any more to spawn.

Russ

*Le Rawr*
Did I somehow misunderstand? I was thinking Paw as the furry equivalent of fisting (hey. the thread is about fetishes).

Am I wrong? If so Paw refers to what? Just plain old Paw fetish or something else I have completely missed?

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Office sex, Plz ):

cutterfl

Banned
Banned
Office sex, Plz ):

leave that copier machine alone!

Did I somehow misunderstand? I was thinking Paw as the furry equivalent of fisting (hey. the thread is about fetishes).

Am I wrong? If so Paw refers to what? Just plain old Paw fetish or something else I have completely missed?

I "think" and I had to browse some to get an idea about them, had no idea what hyper meant myself (furries drinking too much soda?) but I think it has to do with licking or masturbating with a paw, from the art at least. Its surprising that paw is that popular personally

net-cat

Infernal Kitty
Geez, people.

Furry Paw Fetish = Human Foot Fetish.

It's not rocket science.

mattprower08

Tails Fan ^^
i don't think any one of them in specific is the best, but i still voted. It is obvious which i voted for *nodnod*

net-cat

Infernal Kitty
You know I am.

If you want, you can tell the nice people what I voted for. It's not really a secret.
At this point, I'd have to go look it up again. And I just don't care enough to do that.

As for me, it's not actually all that difficult to figure out what I voted for.

cutterfl

Banned
Banned
See this is odd so far, as just by experimenting and choosing between different types that apply to the pic, transformation seems to get tons of views for artwork, but no votes yet