• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which Fetish is Best?!

What type of art do you like to view most?

• Fat/Hyper/Inflation

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Bondage

Votes: 39 33.3%
  • Watersports

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Transformation

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Muscle

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Paw

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Vore

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Digimon

• Pokemon

• Sonic

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
I am actually very surprised that no one has voted for vore?

*gasp* you are right! and no sonic either, that makes me happy^^
i think there is no best fetish

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
This is like asking which pile of shit smells the least.

Bad idea to poll since there are many others you cannot add there.

When the hell is 'Sonic' a fetish? That's for people who cannot create an original character. Same with Pokemon, Digimon and Legendz.

*gasp* you are right! and no sonic either, that makes me happy^^
i think there is no best fetish

I like vore. I still didn't vote for it. I don't like sonic.

This is like asking which pile of shit smells the least.

Bad idea to poll since there are many others you cannot add there.

When the hell is 'Sonic' a fetish? That's for people who cannot create an original character. Same with Pokemon, Digimon and Legendz.

Sonic ISN'T a fetish...Why is it classified as one?
Just make it a regular category/theme.
Or put it on another site. I don't think it qualifies as being furry.

cutterfl

Banned
Banned
i can't get an erection unless i can fap to badly drawn blue hedgehogs

don't be dissin' my fetish, dude, not you of all people

**ties you down and makes you watch the sonic cartoon**

hey hmm sligtly offtopic, if you have a character, would u like me to do it as a zombie in the comic im doing? I'd like a reptilian character :)

So many missing choices... And Sonic a fetish? That's like declaring Krystal her own fetish. Although Krystal and Renamon would be more than enough for me...

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Surprisingly little on the muscle but quite a lot of fat furs. :-\
I guess Americans finally have to look elsewhere and conform to the norm.

And whoever the f**k chose Sonic as a fetish should meet their face with a frying pan! >=(

Man.

I wish you could pick more than one. >:

I picked Fat/Hyper/Inflation, although I wish I could pick just about them all!

(Except for sonic, ew.)

cutterfl

Banned
Banned
So many missing choices... And Sonic a fetish? That's like declaring Krystal her own fetish. Although Krystal and Renamon would be more than enough for me...

Man.

I wish you could pick more than one. >:

I picked Fat/Hyper/Inflation, although I wish I could pick just about them all!

(Except for sonic, ew.)

Dont be hatin on sonic...the sonic digion-pokemon which really are all the same thing so far have 20% of your total, now how many of you would like sonic in bondage hmmm>?>>>>

bannik

raver boy extraordinaire
More like hard bondage is the best... bester..... .. hardcore bondage, seriously.

bannik

raver boy extraordinaire
I'm still astounded that narrow genres like sonic got their own categories. I mean, they don't have a real following, amirite? I mean, who would get off on pokemon of all things?

But in all seriousness, bondage is fannnntastic, and there isn't any getting around that. Maybe if they had some more specific categories, this would be better.

cutterfl

Banned
Banned
I'm still astounded that narrow genres like sonic got their own categories. I mean, they don't have a real following, amirite? I mean, who would get off on pokemon of all things?

But in all seriousness, bondage is fannnntastic, and there isn't any getting around that. Maybe if they had some more specific categories, this would be better.

I wish, the categories as said before are those from FA.... personally I would like to see categories other than adult for people to browse on there, but since its what's given to us, new artists have to determine whats popular in order to be seen.

LIES!!! I'm not into diapers :mad: Stop spreading rumors you VD-infested freak of nature.

Hey hey hey u extinguisher sucking person u....dont be accuring people of VD unless u have proof

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
There's no such thing as a best fetish. Think of better names for your threads.

Also: Your list sucks balls.