• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which Fetish is Best?!

What type of art do you like to view most?

• Fat/Hyper/Inflation

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Bondage

Votes: 39 33.3%
  • Watersports

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Transformation

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Muscle

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Paw

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Vore

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Digimon

• Pokemon

• Sonic

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters
Too many people are voting for bondage, my god.

Then again 99% of the world even though they act tough, the moment when it comes to being in the bed they are all PLEASE TIE ME UP AND ABUSE ME YAFF YAFF.

Fuck me for being a dom. :mad:

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Because the type of art doesnt matter to me....I will still do whatever interests me on the side no matter what. If no one sees it, it isnt really art, as art is communication. Without communication, there is no art, only colored masturabation, so to speak. As already explained, my term as best = most popular. 1. so I can figure out what to do to draw more attention, 2. to gain money from this, 3. gaining money makes me want to do more, both for them and things for myself on the side, as their are other artistic endeavours I can do sides visual arts. Evidence of this is the recent comic I started for free that took up half my time and was a very fringe thing, being a horror-furry comic, but has and will develep themes of society vs the individual, fetishes vs community, love vs necessity, as well as alluding to a couple movies and using characters from FA members to enhance this all....(still need 2 characters to be zombies and 2 main characters as lover <note me> for act 2) hehe

Your art will be seen if you post it but you seem to want to know how many people are looking at it. It's on the internet and it will get around somehow, STFU about that aspect of the argument.

As for the highest vote = best: That's just the dumbest thing I've ever heard cause there's always going to be people who say there fetish is the best and there can't be 2 bests. ( not to mention you're getting a limited response from the population as a whole) If you can't wrap your tiny brain around that then save the trouble of even saying anything else cause you're just making yourself look dumber and dumber as this continues cause you seem to always think you're right regardless of what anybody else has to say. Take in the fact that you're not always right and stop being so damn stubborn.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
Feel free to share if you want?

As far as the choice of fetishes theyre taking directly from the browsing options on FA.

As far as the people who want to criticize having a fetish/etc again, if it werent popular, I doubt they would be the browsing option.

haha, i forgot to answer to this. let's see, anorexia (or any emaciation, extreme lack of weight), the mentally insane, syringes, musk/dirtiness (in smell, NOT actual dirt. ew.), the toon patrol, straight-breaking, "street rats"...urrr, i think that's all

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
You don't have my fetish up there, the one where you hit furries who like to showcase their fetishes across the head with blunt objects like bricks or baseball bats ;_;

cutterfl

Banned
Banned
Tits aren't really a fetish, mang.
They're everywhere.

They're coming to get you Barbara.....

Seriously though....Who voted for Watersports besides me I'm really curious.

Ive gotten more commissions requesting watersports than any other subject, part of what inspired this thread

Your art will be seen if you post it but you seem to want to know how many people are looking at it.
As for the highest vote = best: That's just the dumbest thing I've ever heard cause there's always going to be people who say there fetish is the best and there can't be 2 bests. ( not to mention you're getting a limited response from the population as a whole) If you can't wrap your tiny brain around that then save the trouble of even saying anything else cause you're just making yourself look dumber and dumber as this continues cause you seem to always think you're right regardless of what anybody else has to say. Take in the fact that you're not always right and stop being so damn stubborn.

Art that i've posted that doesnt fit into these categories and cant be browsed easily doesnt get looked at unless people are browsing my gallery, and I know from my own experience, i rarely go back more than a few pages. Laziness is the commonality of the internet.

Highest vote = best, get over it, its called democracy.:D

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
So... "sociopathic" is a fetish now? :p

It is...sweet, I got the tightest fetish of them all n.n
Wait a minute, thats mean ._. *steals your pants*
I hope you have clean undies cause everyone can see them XD

Last edited:

cutterfl

Banned
Banned
Stop voting bondage my god you people are all sick must have daddy issues or something I swear

that'd be cub I think...bondage is more a domination/submissive thing, which is relatively understood....those people who in their lives are dominated by other, get a thrill out of dominating others and those who are dominant in real life get a thrill out of being dominated. <--guessing

What's wrong with paws :mad:

Hmm, well I for one get paws least of all...i mean what do you do, look at them and get aroused? My friend said that its just a personal like of the look, but then again I dont get breast fetish either with str8 guys.