• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which Fetish is Best?!

What type of art do you like to view most?

• Fat/Hyper/Inflation

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Bondage

Votes: 39 33.3%
  • Watersports

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Transformation

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Muscle

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Paw

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Vore

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Digimon

• Pokemon

• Sonic

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

Teco

Informal Formalist
How is it bad other than OMFG NEEDLES *hyperventilates*

*breathing into a bag* Just needles or... or are you atleast using them in an injection manner. Cause by themselves....I think I'd rather be pinched!

Chronic

Banned
Banned
*breathing into a bag* Just needles or... or are you atleast using them in an injection manner. Cause by themselves....I think I'd rather be pinched!
Both, although I prefer butterfly needles as they draw blood. Needles by themselves are just sexy to me. Like razorblades and other pointy objects.

I don't cut, just to clear that up before anyone asks.

HoneyPup

Potos flavus
eh.. fetishes.
I said bondage, that's probably the best out of that list. I like Pokemon stuff, but can not see it as a fetish. :confused: They're just characters, just like any animal or such. Not my idea of a fetish, but okay. Some of them are cute though, and I do like pokemon art.:D

Teco

Informal Formalist
Both, although I prefer butterfly needles as they draw blood. Needles by themselves are just sexy to me. Like razorblades and other pointy objects.

I don't cut, just to clear that up before anyone asks.

ever see the Saw movies?

(if you have you probably know where im going with this....a joke about getting excited about a certain scene with a pit of needles.... strictly a joke. Unless ofcourse you did watch that scene and got excited, then I totally called that one someone give me a fist bump, high fives will also do. *stabbed with a needle*)

On another note, I'd rather see blood drawn with teeth or fingernails to be frank. Alittle bit is ok, blood that is, as long as its within a certain amount, I dont want to be doing it to the song "Raining Blood" As hardcore as that maybe....come to think of it....Hmmm~*punched*

Must stop.. semi joking!

Teco

Informal Formalist
oh sweet jesus YES! <3

and safety pins, since needles are near impossible to come across!

Sweet heyzeus semi no.

...how are you supposed to use safety pins for.... that. Safety Sex?

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay

Teco

Informal Formalist

cutterfl

Banned
Banned
How is transformation so high..?

Actually, Im surprised its not beating bondage just from my experience. Badly done transformation stuff (with the transformation scene getting x3 views over the sex scene even in same work) has gotten a surprising x3 views of my best done bondage work.