• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which friend is the best friend?

Which is best?

• Phoebe

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Rachel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monica

• Ross

• Chandler

• Joey

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Yakamaru

Synthwave Wolf
Tough choice between Ross and Joey to be honest. Phoebe is a good honourable mention of course.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
It's been years since I've properly watched / binged on the show, and the cast definitely fell into flanderization after the first several seasons, but I'd say it's... hard to find any really disagreeable parts to Joey's character. Got a hell of a libido and is only slightly more sharp than a bag of hammers, but these aren't really character flaws so much as quirks (especially since he's one of the few "Actively flirtatious" characters who never crosses the line into sexual predator, at least as far as I recall). And in return he is a capable actor (well, was at one point), and genuinely seems to look out for his friends / do what he can to keep their spirits up and help where he can (be it encouraging their hobbies, helping them through relationship troubles, or so-on).

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
It's been years since I've properly watched / binged on the show, and the cast definitely fell into flanderization after the first several seasons, but I'd say it's... hard to find any really disagreeable parts to Joey's character. Got a hell of a libido and is only slightly more sharp than a bag of hammers, but these aren't really character flaws so much as quirks (especially since he's one of the few "Actively flirtatious" characters who never crosses the line into sexual predator, at least as far as I recall). And in return he is a capable actor (well, was at one point), and genuinely seems to look out for his friends / do what he can to keep their spirits up and help where he can (be it encouraging their hobbies, helping them through relationship troubles, or so-on).

I think Joey, despite being a massive womaniser, is actually one of the most morally good characters.

Ross on the other hand. Oh boy.

Lucyfur

Gone from FAF until further notice
10/10 easiest to answer is the worst friend which is Ross hands down.

best... this is more difficult. like mmmm....

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
I think Joey, despite being a massive womaniser, is actually one of the most morally good characters.

Ross on the other hand. Oh boy.
I'll admit again that it's been a few years, but did he ever engage sexual affairs? I know he pretty much flirted with (and tried to lay with) anything with a pulse, but I cannot recall him ever cheating while doing so (or misleadingly stringing somebody along to do as much).

I think the only confirmed womanizer is, well...
10/10 easiest to answer is the worst friend which is Ross hands down.
Ross. Mr. "We Were On A Break".

That said, I have to admit I'm also forgetting a bunch of Joey's soap opera sub-plot so I can't recall if there was baggage there. I just mostly recall Joey as "Carries a silver spoon with him everywhere in case it's needed", "Flirtatious as all fuck with a 'How you doin'?' burning in his back pocket", "Stumped by elementary school-level logic problems", etcetera.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I'll admit again that it's been a few years, but did he ever engage sexual affairs? I know he pretty much flirted with (and tried to lay with) anything with a pulse, but I cannot recall him ever cheating while doing so (or misleadingly stringing somebody along to do as much).

I think the only confirmed womanizer is, well...

Ross. Mr. "We Were On A Break".

That said, I have to admit I'm also forgetting a bunch of Joey's soap opera sub-plot so I can't recall if there was baggage there. I just mostly recall Joey as "Carries a silver spoon with him everywhere in case it's needed", "Flirtatious as all fuck with a 'How you doin'?' burning in his back pocket", "Stumped by elementary school-level logic problems", etcetera.

Joey dates another woman while he is already seeing Cathy.

I don't know whether Cathy was aware of it or not.