• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which of my OCs are you? (quiz)

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
I finished up a personality quiz with some of my OCs and I figured it'd be fun to see what people get!

Here's the quiz: https://uquiz.com/cDwxsY

Have fun and feel free to comment what you get!

(plus, all the characters on the quiz are in here, so feel free to check them out if you're interested!)

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
Alright, I'll bite because I have a weakness for personality tests ^^

I got this chaotic boi! Seems like my type of lad ^^

1610865724823.png

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I got Acorn:

"You're optimistic and fun to be around! Even when you don't feel like you fit in you manage to keep a smile and make friends. Somehow people can't stay mad at you for long. You like to tell jokes."

Might be a bit more bubbly than the actual Simo, but not too, too far off. : )

Blah

filler text
I got "Bronze"
That was surprisingly entertaining, appreciated some of the humor in it.

sleepy kitty

feline enthusiast & insomniac
Bronze

RogueNoodle

toe bean enthusiast
I got Blackjack. What a cutie! I relate to that anxiety 100%, and I also talk way too much when I'm nervous! This was a neat idea~

Punji

Vaskebjørn
Saber!

194125_1610828445.jpg

Dunno if this was supposed to be a real "test" or not because I don't align with the character at all, but fun!

Weirdo9018

Artist?
Mostly accurate

Attachments

• B32067EF-2078-4A17-BEE8-887E4626F848.jpg
    B32067EF-2078-4A17-BEE8-887E4626F848.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 7

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I got Atlas.

NetanDakabi

people call me queen
Banned
i don't think i did it right

Chomby

You saw nothing...
Screenshot_20210201-181510_Chrome.jpg

b2c.png

You may be obsessed with True Crime and murder mysteries. It's hard to get a rise out of you and you like using it to your advantage. You're confident and give off powerful energy. Is it better to be feared than to be loved? Why not both? https://toyhou.se/8556832.darling

Seems this is what I got! Well, I mean some parts are true. It's very hard to get a raise out of me, but I've never heard of True Crimes.