• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which side of the smash spectrum do you fall under? (See picture)

Which person best describes the way you play in brawl? (See image below)

• I'm definately the guy on the left.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • I'm definately the guy on the right.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • I'm the guy in the middle. You just can't see me because I'm a ninja.

Votes: 41 47.1%

• Total voters

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
I enjoy seeing creepy fanboys rage.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
I'm more of a capcom fanboy.

-Lucario-

I'm more of a capcom fanboy.
Both are great IMO. I do prefer smash over street fighter though. I still think the 'capcom vs other company' games are their best achievements. (Especially capcom vs snk)

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
SNK can suck my dick for all I care!

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
What a lame joke.

Much like the Namco X Capcom jokes.

-Lucario-

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Capcom vs SNK mark of the millenium was my favorite fighting game of that genre.
only one I play is SNK vs Capcom: the match of the Millenium and the Card series =3 cause I want SNK to make money.

The Rule of Vs:
Company name that appears first is the one that makes the profit more than the the company that appears second.

Yoshistar

Watch and learn, kid.
I just go by feel. No spamming, but really no extreme thinking either.

Definitely this. A good example is whenever I play as Pit: I never spam his side-B. I press the button once and only once. If it appears otherwise, blame button lag.

I play for fun. Winning is just the bitter-sweet icing on the cake.

Tiarhlu

AKA Tack
Yeah I'm the guy on the right. Maybe that's why I suck at the game. :p Seriously, playing anything above normal difficulty and I have some troubles. Considering how many months I've been at it, you'd think I'd be owning the computer on intense by now, like some of those sad people on youtube.

Lyrihl

TAG UR IT
me- i train like crazy so all the best moves and stratigies become instinctual, then start fighting without thinking. that way im fast and strong.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
No cares what you have to say too you know.

-Lucario-

nah Hal has been slowly making them not clones these days now.

Meh, I suppose. They still are pretty much the same, minus their laser and shield. Hal did get lazy on their final smash tho, making em all the same one. Even luigi and mario had different final smashes and they're brothers.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Meh, I suppose. They still are pretty much the same, minus their laser and shield. Hal did get lazy on their final smash tho, making em all the same one. Even luigi and mario had different final smashes and they're brothers.
and dont forget Fox kicks while Falco punches when before they were copies.
but yea I would expect Wolf to get a different final smash at least, but they decided to recolor and add a story on why he has one.