• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which side of the smash spectrum do you fall under? (See picture)

Which person best describes the way you play in brawl? (See image below)

• I'm definately the guy on the left.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • I'm definately the guy on the right.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • I'm the guy in the middle. You just can't see me because I'm a ninja.

Votes: 41 47.1%

• Total voters

-Lucario-

and dont forget Fox kicks while Falco punches when before they were copies.
but yea I would expect Wolf to get a different final smash at least, but they decided to recolor and add a story on why he has one.

Yeah when I first saw wolf's final smash I pretty much said "*facepalm* ****ing third fox clone final smash".

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Yeah when I first saw wolf's final smash I pretty much said "*facepalm* ****ing third fox clone final smash".
specially since falco says "I prefer the air" just before the final smash...How does LANDmaster equal air?

Middle... Cause I Kirby-kazi :D

Suck 'em in and walk off a ledge, hehe.

Though an earlier argument makes me wanna see a Street Fighter VS Smash Bros game o_O
Since Capcom so loves their cross-overs.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Middle... Cause I Kirby-kazi :D

Suck 'em in and walk off a ledge, hehe.

Though an earlier argument makes me wanna see a Street Fighter VS Smash Bros game o_O
Since Capcom so loves their cross-overs.
wont happen since its HAL that does the Smash Series, and Smash follows a different rule unlike true Fighting games.

I want my Captain Commando back...he was cool in the Capcom vs

Kuekuatsheu

yeah, I was disappointed too at first when I saw Wolf's FS, but they're all different

I can't understand those people who are crying about that Toon Link is a clone from Link, he's not, he plays completely different than Link, his Bow, Boomerang and Bombs are different too

else we could say Lucas is a clone of Ness, or Ike is a clone of Marth... :p

oh and that Fox-Avatar guy:
when you don't have to say anything to this discussion, please stay away from this thread, it's about Brawl and not Street Fighter fanboism. no one really cares if you like Street fighters more because you're a fanboy
besides, you never post something clever

Last edited:

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
yeah, I was disappointed too at first when I saw Wolf's FS, but they're all different

I can't understand those people who are crying about that Toon Link is a clone from Link, he's not, he plays completely different than Link, his Bow, Boomerang and Bombs are different too

else we could say Lucas is a clone from Ness, or Ike is a clone from Marth... :p
Young link fitted the clone title more, Toon fights different so I believe HAL is now trying to make each smasher unique, hopefully the next installment will further destroy the clones

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
It's about Brawl and not Street Fighter fanboism. no one really cares if you like Street fighters more because you're a fanboy
besides, you never post something clever

Dude, How am I a fanboy? My favorite fighting game is Warzard not Street Fighter. Brawl/Melee is for a "party game" because theirs more characters in SSB. then in SF, For Street Fighter, There's like four or five unlockable characters unlike Super Smash Bros. Brawl/Melee.

It's not like your saying anything smart too.

Kuekuatsheu

Dude, How am I a fanboy? My favorite fighting game is Warzard not Street Fighter. Brawl/Melee is for a "party game" because theirs more characters in SSB. then in SF, For Street Fighter, There's like four or five unlockable characters unlike Super Smash Bros. Brawl/Melee.
first of all Brawl is not Melee
see? what the hell? Brawl is a Party game because it has... more characters then Street Fighter? dude seriously
and there are 12 unlockable characters in Brawl

It's not like your saying anything smart too.
more than you do

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
first of all Brawl is not Melee
see? what the hell? Brawl is a Party game because it has... more characters then Street Fighter? dude seriously
and there are 12 unlockable characters in Brawl
Brawl AND Melee.
Brawl/Melee:
Four players
Hidden Trophies
Unlockable Stages
Easter Eggs
Hidden Characters
Unlockable Modes
Unlockable Music
And such.
Street Fighter:
Hidden Characters:
Dan, Akuma and Evil Ryu. And that's it.
Street Fighter take about an hour or so too beat, Unlike SSB brawl.
more than you do
Tell me a new one.

TwilightV

HELL YEAH!!!
Easter Eggs? You mean like... the codec?

Wait Wait

Pseverse rychology
Brawl AND Melee.
Brawl/Melee:
Four players
Hidden Trophies
Unlockable Stages
Easter Eggs
Hidden Characters
Unlockable Modes
Unlockable Music
And such.
Street Fighter:
Hidden Characters:

Tell me a new one.

that has nothing to do with whether it's a party game

compare the actual fighting of the two games.
while brawl does offer a party type option, you can very easily have one on one fights like in street fighter.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
codec.....?
that has nothing to do with whether it's a party game

compare the actual fighting of the two games.
while brawl does offer a party type option, you can very easily have one on one fights like in street fighter.
There's almost no replay value in most fighting games, That is what I'm trying to say.

the rules are different form each other. And the whole low/medium/high punches/kicks isn't in SSB...

Last edited:

Kuekuatsheu

Brawl AND Melee.
Brawl/Melee:
Four players
Hidden Trophies
Unlockable Stages
Easter Eggs
Hidden Characters
Unlockable Modes
Unlockable Music
And such.
Street Fighter:
Hidden Characters:
I'm confused, you said Street Fighter is better than SSB, and now you're listing things of Brawl and compare to Street Fighter and you know it's much more than in Street Fighter, also better...

uh...
There's almost no replay value in most fighting games, That is what I'm trying to say.
that is simply not true
the rules are different form each other.
yeah, what now?

And the whole low/medium/high punches/kicks isn't in SSB...
wat

Wait Wait

Pseverse rychology
codec.....?

what
so if there is a fighting game that also has high replay value, it's suddenly a different type of game? no, i think you're just stupid
the rules are different form each other. And the whole low/medium/high punches/kicks isn't in SSB...
what the hell
that doesn't make brawl a party game

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Brawl AND Melee.
Brawl/Melee:
Four players
Hidden Trophies
Unlockable Stages
Easter Eggs
Hidden Characters
Unlockable Modes
Unlockable Music
And such.
Street Fighter:
Hidden Characters:

Tell me a new one.
why are you comparing two different types of Fighting game...and why are you going around "I'm a Capcom Fanboy" in a topic something capcom have NOTHING to do with? SNK Playmore is still better than Capcom

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
codec.....?

Um.. that doesnt rule it out as a fighting game...are you gonna say cause there no health bar its not a fighting game too?

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
We can all agree that people should be shot whenever they scream "clones!" just because of the final smash.
no we just were expecting different final smashes for them 3 but annoyed they are just slightly altered versions of each other

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
what
so if there is a fighting game that also has high replay value, it's suddenly a different type of game? no, i think you're just stupid
No, Just because It has a high replay value doesn't mean it's a Fighting game. And if they didn't that way then half of game would be gone.
what the hell
that doesn't make brawl a party game
The basic controls in SSB aren't the same in a normal fighting game.
and why are you going around "I'm a Capcom Fanboy" in a topic something capcom have NOTHING to do with? SNK Playmore is still better than Capcom
Because that dick Cheesewulf called me a Street fighter fanboy.
SNK sucks, They copy everything what capcom do.
Um.. that doesnt rule it out as a fighting game...are you gonna say cause there no health bar its not a fighting game too?
SSB=/= an a ORIGINAL fighting game.