• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which side of the smash spectrum do you fall under? (See picture)

Which person best describes the way you play in brawl? (See image below)

• I'm definately the guy on the left.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • I'm definately the guy on the right.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • I'm the guy in the middle. You just can't see me because I'm a ninja.

Votes: 41 47.1%

• Total voters

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Wait Wait

Pseverse rychology
No, Just because It has a high replay value doesn't mean it's a Fighting game.
stop the non sequiturs. pay attention to what you're reading

And if they didn't that way then half of game would be gone.
you mean it would have just the same things as your favorite fighting game
so you are, in effect, disparaging the game you are supporting

The basic controls in SSB aren't the same in a normal fighting game.
no, they are not. so? the manner in which you beat other people up doesn't change the fact that it's a game about beating people up.

SSB=/= an a ORIGINAL fighting game.
if by original you mean an early fighting game, then no it is not. this doesn't matter, though. WoW is an mmorpg regardless of the fact that it was released after EQ.

if by original you meant inventive, you're just dumb as a bag of rocks.

-Lucario-

specially since falco says "I prefer the air" just before the final smash...How does LANDmaster equal air?
He says "Personally, I prefer the air." Meaning he would rather use his aircraft then a landmaster.

We can all agree that people should be shot whenever they scream "clones!" just because of the final smash.

I'm just saying that its stupid that they have a cloned final smash. I'm not saying that they are complete clones of each other. *whimpers* DON'T SHOOT ME!

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
No, Just because It has a high replay value doesn't mean it's a Fighting game. And if they didn't that way then half of game would be gone.

The basic controls in SSB aren't the same in a normal fighting game.

Because that dick Cheesewulf called me a Street fighter fanboy.
SNK sucks, They copy everything what capcom do.

SSB=/= an a ORIGINAL fighting game.
and Capcom sucks what they do SNK perfects it.
And smash is closer to its unknown cousin Powerstone, I'm saying SSB isnt like a fighting game...but its also not a party game

KypDurron23

Teh Emo Thundah!
I'm the guy on the right. I spam Sammy's projectiles and think shield! or dodge! when I see 'em coming back at me. ^^

WolfoxOkamichan

Luffs Buff Wuffs
And smash is closer to its unknown cousin Powerstone, I'm saying SSB isnt like a fighting game...but its also not a party game

LOL @ SNK

But yeah, Smash is called an Arena Brawler. In Japan, there have been games like Wai Wai World 2 (which is really Konami vs. Konami) that follows the inter-company crossover, but in US, Smash is the first of its genre.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
LOL @ SNK

But yeah, Smash is called an Arena Brawler. In Japan, there have been games like Wai Wai World 2 (which is really Konami vs. Konami) that follows the inter-company crossover, but in US, Smash is the first of its genre.
isnt that game the first game Snake appears in? or Am I thinking of something else...there was another arena brawler he appears in first making smash the second.

TwT and I feel no love for SNK...come on...they did Metal Slug...and KoF, just capcom gets the spotlight more...its not its fault the first CvSNK didnt get SNK much money and they went bankrupt.

WolfoxOkamichan

Luffs Buff Wuffs
Nope - it didn't feature Snake. What you're talking about is Konami vs. Hudson vs. Takara a.k.a. Dream TV Fighters Mix. Yeah, Yugo the Wolf vs. Snake vs. Convoy (a.k.a. Optimus Prime).

Metal Slug became boring in 4, KoF only had a few good games (98, 03, and XI) and well, they should rely less on fanboys and more on actually making something good.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Thank you for clearing that at up for me.
SNK are a bunch of asshole, Around 1991~1994 East Data made a game called "Fighter's History" A.k.a a wannabe Street Fighter 2 clone.
Capcom sued East Data and failed and a few years later SNK bought the rights of some guys from Fighter's History.
stop the non sequiturs. pay attention to what you're reading

you mean it would have just the same things as your favorite fighting game
so you are, in effect, disparaging the game you are supporting

no, they are not. so? the manner in which you beat other people up doesn't change the fact that it's a game about beating people up.

if by original you mean an early fighting game, then no it is not. this doesn't matter, though. WoW is an mmorpg regardless of the fact that it was released after EQ.

if by original you meant inventive, you're just dumb as a bag of rocks.
Go back to bed little boy.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Sup dick.

.Ein.

Dance Commander
BAAAW BAAAW I know everything about games evar BAAAAW

It's a game. Play it or don't. e_e

Arguing about what kind of game it is is like arguing about who can eat the most poop.

And by that, I mean everyone involved in said argument fails.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
SNK are a bunch of asshole, Around 1991~1994 East Data made a game called "Fighter's History" A.k.a a wannabe Street Fighter 2 clone.
Capcom sued East Data and failed and a few years later SNK bought the rights of some guys from Fighter's History.
and they Failed so what, you gonna carry the blame to SNK just cause YEARS later they made a deal with G-Mode to use their characters in their fighting games. So the true asshole in that event is Data East, not SNK Playmore.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Why can't Capcom and SNK fanboys love each other?
its cause of the Capcom vs SNK games
THAT SERIES MADE US ENEMIES XD...and the fact again the money goes to Capcom since they make the series. SNK did go bankrupt after the first C vs SNK only to come back as SNK playmore

but hey, at least I do admit some games SNK churn out are quite bad

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
SNK's the shit cause they made Crystalis, all who say otherwise can go eat shit off the side of the road for all I care.

<--could care less of your opinion of SNK

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
It's a game. Play it or don't. e_e

Arguing about what kind of game it is is like arguing about who can eat the most poop.

And by that, I mean everyone involved in said argument fails.
I didn't say I know everything about videogames. But yeah GAMING IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!
and they Failed so what, you gonna carry the blame to SNK just cause YEARS later they made a deal with G-Mode to use their characters in their fighting games. So the true asshole in that event is Data East, not SNK Playmore.
More like one or two years later.
its cause of the Capcom vs SNK games
THAT SERIES MADE US ENEMIES XD...and the fact again the money goes to Capcom since they make the series. SNK did go bankrupt after the first C vs SNK only to come back as SNK playmore

but hey, at least I do admit some games SNK churn out are quite bad
Lol @ SNK VS. Capcom

There's some games from Capcom that I think sucks.

-Lucario-

*Begins working on Capcom vs Nintendo*