• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which side of the smash spectrum do you fall under? (See picture)

Which person best describes the way you play in brawl? (See image below)

• I'm definately the guy on the left.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • I'm definately the guy on the right.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • I'm the guy in the middle. You just can't see me because I'm a ninja.

Votes: 41 47.1%

• Total voters

-Lucario-

=_= leave Nintendo out of that Vs...we dont need capcom getting more money
instead try Capcom vs Sammy

Who said they would make the money *switches it to Nintendo vs Capcom*

Masakuni

I don't really have the ability to study others' moves like others do, but I try to get in attacks that work, not necessarily the really strong ones, though. Just whatever works.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Kuekuatsheu

You mean "Capcom X Nintendo"?
facepalm.gif

BloodYoshi

I'm the guy on the left and I seriously doubt, based on the quality of smash players here, that there are that many "guys on the left" on this forum.

-Lucario-

...*facepalms*...its Hal that makes the SSB games...and Capcom isnt so quite buddy buddy with Nintendo as they were back then.
.........I'm gonna go back to playing SSBB and shunning capcom.

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
im kind of in the middle, if i have time i plan attacks, if i dont, BUTTON SMASH!!!1!1

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
They won't do a Nintendo Vs. Capcom.
X-Men Vs. Street fighter
Marvel Vs. Street fighter
Marvel Vs. Capcom
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
SNK vs. Capcom
SNK vs. Capcom 2
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom
Now, Let look at this for a second.
-Capcom made all the Marvel games. etc
-SNK was/is running out of money, So Capcom made SNK vs. Capcom and SNK vs. Capcom.
-And I don't about Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom.

Namco X Capcom
Sega X Capcom
So Video game company X Video game company, Namco/Sega and Capcom has WAY too many character for a fighting game, So they made it more into FFT like.
So that's my guess with Nintendo and capcom

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
X-Men Vs. Street fighter
Marvel Vs. Capcom
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
SNK vs. Capcom
SNK vs. Capcom 2
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom
-SNK was/is running out of money, So Capcom made SNK vs. Capcom and SNK vs. Capcom.

Namco X Capcom
Sega X Capcom
So Video game company X Video game company, Namco/Sega and Capcom has WAY too many character for a fighting game, So they made it more into FFT like.

yes SNK vs Capcom did exist for the Neo-Geo with Capcom being the developer and SNK as the publisher and another SNK vs Capcom SVC Chaos was by SNK Playmore. There is also the SNK vs Capcom Card Fighters series all by SNK.

WolfoxOkamichan

Luffs Buff Wuffs
Actually, didn't SNK do SNK vs. Capcom Millennium Fighters? However, like it's bigger cousin SNK vs. Capcom CHAOS, it wasn't a seller primarily because it was on an obscure handheld (it would've fared if it was in GBA or in WonderSwan Color).

Also, that Sammy vs. Capcom is a misnomer. It's really just Guilty Gear vs. Darkstalkers, and even then Sammy was about to be bankrupt before being assimilated by SEGA.

Kuekuatsheu

I'm the guy on the left and I seriously doubt, based on the quality of smash players here, that there are that many "guys on the left" on this forum.
and I really doubt only you could judge this

X-Men Vs. Street fighter
Marvel Vs. Capcom
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
SNK vs. Capcom
SNK vs. Capcom 2
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom

Namco X Capcom
Sega X Capcom
and you totally missed my point

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Actually, didn't SNK do SNK vs. Capcom Millennium Fighters? However, like it's bigger cousin SNK vs. Capcom CHAOS, it wasn't a seller primarily because it was on an obscure handheld (it would've fared if it was in GBA or in WonderSwan Color).

Also, that Sammy vs. Capcom is a misnomer. It's really just Guilty Gear vs. Darkstalkers, and even then Sammy was about to be bankrupt before being assimilated by SEGA.
SNK did The Match of the Millennium
Capcom did
Millennium Fight 2000
And P.I. has the ordering of the names wrong
its Capcom vs SNK and Capcom vs SNK 2, there is no SNK vs Capcom 2 but there is a SNK vs Capcom.