• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which Style do you like more?

Bunwhims.png
Main Style - Art by me
PoolSideA.png
Anime Style - Art by me

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Definitely the first one. More clean design elements.

Plus, I have a thing against gradients. I feel like they make the image look messy. Also, bikinis do not work that way. =u=/

Wabbajax

Jaxon-Jackal/Arixes-Særkyn
I like the first one better mostly due to the paws. Not sure why but I do not care for how the paws are drawn in the second image.

Also, maybe I'm imagining things, but it looks like the piercing in the character's right ear (left side from this perspective) is in the wrong location. In the left ear, both rings are pierced in the outside edge of the ear. In the right ear, the piercing appears to be located on the inside edge of the ear. Just a small inconsistency I noticed.

IXkou

Only Pizza Sustains Me
First one, because of the consistency of the lineart and also a more decent anatomy than the second

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I prefer the second because of the more subtle shading. Nice water, by the way.

Definitely the first one. More clean design elements.

Plus, I have a thing against gradients. I feel like they make the image look messy. Also, bikinis do not work that way. =u=/
XD yeah the second ones anatomy is a lil' wonky I gotta admit. Everyone's replies are constructive and a ton of help owo/ thank y'all

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
XD yeah the second ones anatomy is a lil' wonky I gotta admit. Everyone's replies are constructive and a ton of help owo/ thank y'all
Any time~. =u=/
I like doing art critique stuff.

Skittlesthehusky

#1 forum dweller, fear me if you see me.
I really admire the first one, tbh! It seems fresher and cleaner, and definitely has better anatomy compared to the second one. uwu