• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which webbrowser(s) do you use for the internet?

Which Browser?

• Total voters
Just wondering which browser(s) you use for browsing the internet. Just wondering which one most people use. For me I use Firefox or Microsoft Edge. Mainly Firefox

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Pale Moon. Because I want control over as many things as possible. I don't trust Google at all, considering everything that's been revealed since James Damore got fired.

Glad this browser have support for AdBlock and NoScript.

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
Opera. It's not as good as it used to be, but it still does its job fine, has good design to it, and all my bookmarks are here. Mobile version also makes for probably the best Android browser aside of Chrome (doesn't hog your phone like Firefox, doesn't shove ads in your face like UCBrowser), so it makes for a good package if you want to keep same bookmarks both on PC and mobile.

Pale Moon. Because I want control over as many things as possible. I don't trust Google at all, considering everything that's been revealed since James Damore got fired.
I'm not a fan of the way Google does things myself (I prefer to use DuckDuckGo - it's as anonymous as you can get with search engines, really), but I kinda respect the fact that they're almosty always transparent about the way they use all the information they gather from you - they openly tell you in, like, "We need details about you to filter those ads and fill those databases and all that stuff", while all the other similar services are either try to sugarcoat the thing as much as possible ("SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY FEED! ALL WE NEED IS YOUR FULL NAME AND ADRESS, BUT THAT'S A OKAY"), or just hide everything as much as possible. In fact, if every company was as open as that when it comes to personal data gathering, I would trust the Internet much more - I'm ok if my personal info is used for some minor things like ad filtering and various algorithm improving, as long as I'm actually aware about where and when my info is being used.

B

backpawscratcher

Safari. I've only ever had Macs, going all the way back to MacOS 7.1 (or System 7.1 as they called it back then)

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
Opera mainly, and Edge just in case I can't do something on Opera.

punkalope

/ (⁎˃ᆺ˂)\
I've been using Chrome for years, but sometimes I open up Chromium when I'm working on HTML. I don't even know if I have any other browsers, to be honest. I've been using Chrome for so long I've probably uninstalled any that came with my laptop.
I used to use Firefox a lot when I was younger, though. I remember liking it a lot but it simply wasn't compatible with a lot of websites I used, and so I ended up just throwing it out. It also doesn't feel as customized, I suppose, because I LOVE my Chrome themes and Firefox just doesn't seem to have any that satisfy!

KeitoTheMidnightFox

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
I used to be a Firefox user but I been using Chrome. However I dont mind using either cuz there both good browsers. But when I am on my mac I usually use Safari lol
Though Chrome seems to like to eat a lot of RAM

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
I've always used Firefox, and probably always will. I've tried other browsers like Chrome and Bing, and while they're nice, I still ended up going back to the flamin' fox.

Wait, you mean there's alternatives to Internet Explorer?? Next you're going to tell me, I can watch movies at home without going to Redbox.

Sometimes I hate being a graymuzzle, lol.

Picks up cane and heads to rocking chair....
I would totally not recommend using anything but internet explorer.

MyMonkeyLife

I use both FireFox, and Google Chrome (or I used to).

I mainly do everything on GC (on incognito mode), and I use FF to access one of my emails. I used to have a system where I would have my main sites I would frequently visit on FF, and GC was to freely explore everything. However, I've since condensed everything to just GC with the occasional openings of FF to check my one email.

Glad this browser have support for AdBlock and NoScript.
Interesting, I never heard of that browser, I have heard of 'Brave' (which I haven't really tried) though which promotes something similar.

N

Nightlock

Google Chrome is definitely my go-to because it syncs all my info, but I'm considering giving Firefox a try.

Connor J. Coyote

Firefox... but with the new "quantum" version that's out - I'm thinking of looking at other options now... as many extension plug-ins aren't really compatible anymore with the browser.

L

lupi900

Mix of firefox & chrome, since on chrome I'm logged in few sites i can't remember my password on.

Rumby

Right now I'm using Chrome since I'm on PC.
I use Firefox when add-ons on Chrome won't let me log in or my PC can't handle chrome...... or if I'm mobile because thank goodness, firefox add-ons can work on mobile; need some adblocker to stop annoying ads ;u;
I haven't updated my phone or chrome browser on mobile yet, I probably will if they use extensions so I can add adblocker

I used to use Opera for a year or two when they forked out a turbo mode, but then the add-ons/extensions were behind and you ended up have to download chrome extensions or firefox add-ons to use on opera so I was just like geez... and well Deviantart didn't support Opera anymore so got off that

And then IE for my shitty laptop when firefox freezes up orz I can't use chrome on my laptop at all so lol

Fitch_Tiger

The one and only.
I used to use Firefox and Chrome when Explorer got completely useless. But started using Edge and surprised how much it better it was. So i'm usually on Edge or Chrome.