• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which webbrowser(s) do you use for the internet?

Which Browser?

• Total voters

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Wait, you mean there's alternatives to Internet Explorer?? Next you're going to tell me, I can watch movies at home without going to Redbox.

Sometimes I hate being a graymuzzle, lol.

Picks up cane and heads to rocking chair....

Wait, you switched to Internet Explorer? And here you told me you were still using Netscape Navigator!

Scorpen

Literal S.O.B
Netscape was my choice forever. Grew up with it on System 7, and just kept using it till it finally died. Firefox ever since.

Izzy4895

Vulpine Maid
I am a fox who happens to be using Firefox. :p

Newman!

Actually chrome is the best. Opera is also good. Less people use it I know but for multi tab like 50/60 opera works good comparing with chrome. How I don't know.

MsRavage

peek-a-boo!!! I see you!
i use firefox because i like foxed. Googlechrome would be my 2nd choice...but idk...i just enjoy the fox

i use firefox because i like foxed
I wonder how many users they gained by having neat fox logo, because that was exactly my reason to try it in the first place, and it stuck.... :3

R

RagnarTheWolf

Firefox on my PC and mobile, been using it now for close to 10 years and never looked back.

EmpressCiela

The Empress has Returned
I use Chrome and TOR more than anything else

D

Deleted member 82554

Chrome for its ecosystem, Firefox for its add-ons.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Chrome on my computer, Safari on my phone.

Newman!

Firefox quantum... the new one is garbage.... That's why I installed a previous version firefox 47.0.0.1. Quantum has no crush issue, but lots of loading and the other thing is I didn't set any proxy anywhere but sometime Firefox in unable to load sites... loading... loading and it says there is no internet connection. But the connection is okay with other browser. I didn't find any answer to that.

I understand this thread is just generally asking people what browser they use but..

Just get Vivaldi.
Vivaldi Browser | Fast & Flexible Web Browser

I was looking for a replacement for Chrome that I was using as a 2ndary browser, tried Vivaldi for a few days and it's now my main as it overthrew Firefox that has been on the top spot for many many years in my eyes. Easily the best thing I've done this year so far is simply changing my browser.
It's a breath of fresh air really.

Could be worth mentioning that it uses Chrome extensions and addons, so that whole library works with Vivaldi as far as I'm aware.

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
I use Nexus Browser
screensnap2_24c.gif

LuciantheHugmage

The Mistbinder
Puffin, on Android, is good because it can view pretty much any thing you want it to, even flash, whereas most other phone browsers just can't do that.

Newman!

I understand this thread is just generally asking people what browser they use but..

Just get Vivaldi.

Could be worth mentioning that it uses Chrome extensions and addons, so that whole library works with Vivaldi as far as I'm aware.
Never heard of Vivaldi. But sure to check it soon. Looking for a faster alternative to Chrome.

Never heard of Vivaldi. But sure to check it soon. Looking for a faster alternative to Chrome.
Just to give it a try and see if it's for you (y)

Not sure if it's that much faster than Chrome but the way you can manage workflow and various multitasks and what not, organize your bookmarks and home pages makes everything so much better. The tiling system is really snazzy too.