• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

White Screen

thoron

Why am I getting a white screen all of a sudden. I cleared my temporary internet files, tried ctrl+f5, neigther work.

I'm getting that too. There seems to be many problems today, is FA being under attack or something?

Edit: It's okay now.

CerbrusNL

I am legion, for we are many.
Everyone calm down, FA was down for 5 minutes, it's not like it's the end of the world, or something.
Also, before anyone goes shouting "attack" etc, wait for an official statement.

Foxxel

Foxxel
Yep same.
Looks like there is some activity through one of the U.S. Servers in Virgina (Were FA servers are located). Might be some government thing closing and doing something with that location were the servers go in and out.
Or just some updates causing some blackout for 5-8 min

Busterdrag

Your standard Nerd
Got a white screen too. For the second time these days.

Oh mah Gawd, first hax, now a government conspiracy? Guys, it's probably some random error thing and it'll be fixed in less than an hour. :|

noob1444

Turning Emo
Oh mah Gawd, first hax, now a government conspiracy? Guys, it's probably some random error thing and it'll be fixed in less than an hour. :|

Hour = 4 hrs/day

Fenrari

Prince of Wolves
Hour = 4 hrs/day

Meh it's not like the world is going to end just because you can't get on FA. You aren't paying for it and I very much doubt you're donating to keep it up. SO it's basically a free service that you're leaching from. You can wish for it to be a stable service, but until FA is a for pay site, the RAEG here is rude... And I'm sure the FA team is already working on it, if it wasn't them who caused it in the first place.