• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who are the best artists here?

Tiarhlu

AKA Tack
Not to be off topic, but everyone else is...:p

I draw because I enjoy it, but I also enjoy comments. Unfortunately I rarely get any, which stinks. If I wasn't interested in what people think of my work I wouldn't even post it because if it's just for self pleasure I can keep it to myself.

Taristin

Tiarhlu said:

I draw because I enjoy it, but I also enjoy comments. Unfortunately I rarely get any, which stinks. If I wasn't interested in what people think of my work I wouldn't even post it because if it's just for self pleasure I can keep it to myself.

Exactly how I feel. I love comments. Even the ones that get up my bumm about things being wrong. Just because i get defensive doesn't mean I don't remember it for next time.

eorpheus

Taristin said:
Tiarhlu said:

Exactly how I feel. I love comments. Even the ones that get up my bumm about things being wrong. Just because i get defensive doesn't mean I don't remember it for next time.

I get millions of comments, being that I'm the best artist on this web site.

uncia2000

Taristin said:
The modesty in this community is overwhelming.
*chuckles and fluffy snow'pard headbutts for da fine liz'*

It takes all sorts, friend! :)

Vitae

Taristin said:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
I'm the best ever artist I have the best skills ever I could kick everyones ass with my leet artists skills of complete godlike art talent.

DIDN'T YOU KNOW!?!

(ps: I'm kidding.)

Taristin

Vitae said:
Taristin said:
*snip*

(ps: I'm kidding.)

:p
If I thought you were serious I'd have ignored you and let you live in your own world. ;)

(not that there aren't many an egotist in this place >..>)

uncia2000 said:
*chuckles and fluffy snow'pard headbutts for da fine liz'*

It takes all sorts, friend! :)

*snugs a leopard*

Mr Cullen

I dislike questions like best artist. In my honest opinion, theres no such thing as "the Best". All artists have their strengths and weaknesses when it comes to their artwork. Personally even when someone's drawn something I don't particulary like (IE, as far as subject matter goes). I WILL admit that it's been well drawn. Subject and method are two very different things. But it's rare for people to treat them that way. How ever, sometimes Method just doesn't matter with some subjects... But I won't go into that as it could cause drama.

emiya

I've seen my share, and I think I'm sort of decent.
http://furaffinity.net/user/emiya/
DECENT guys, not the best, oh no way!

emiya, I looked at your art and I think you do a great job at drawing fur males. I believe that you have a real talent (and I'm just not saying that either), and if say to yourself that "your not the best" then your saling yourself short and I think that you should give yourself more credit because to tell you the truth, I'm not that great of a artist. *sigh.* Just keep practicing O.K. :)

Love Ya, :)

furry

Having more skills than me would be superflous.

I'm all the furry fandom needs, really, so who cares who "the best" is?

DarkMeW

If you are looking for good artists, why not just look in user's favorites gallery. You are bond to find good artist there. As far as them being the best, that's far to subjective.

Another, although less reliable method, is to look at the user avatars. You can usually tell which ones are original and drawn well.