• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who are you in real life?

Bink

FLOOFY!
Yes! Finally someone who can develop a serum to make me a permanent anthro so I can rip shit up as my sona! Or at least help me grow a tail or something. Right...??
Erm, sure.. that's exactly how microbiology works...
I mean of course! I've always wanted to be a mad scientist, bwahahaha.
P.S. just give me 50 years or so X'D.

T

Turisgu

daily routine
6:00 am get ready for school
7/8:00 am waiting for a bus to travel the long way to school or just walk
9:00 am get in the first lesson
4:00 pm return to the house on foot or bus or hitchhiking
Lots of free time
Doing homework (changes
playing game for 1 or 3 hour
art practice for 3 or 4 hour
reading book for 2 hours
thinking about everything (all day)

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Government audit from 8 30 to 6 , public accountant from 6 to 10, hairstylist from 6 to 10 ( I share the workspaces xD)
Just a random storyteller making it by through life in Mexico.

Kenna_the_sergal

Little Sergal Hermit
A college student studying to be a English as a foreign language teacher. I figure that by teaching language (I'm a native English speaker so English is the easiest for me) I can maybe get some people to understand each other a bit more and do some good in the world. If I didn't have such a calling for that, I'd gladly be studying to be a herpetologist right now. Damn my feeling of care for humanity xD.

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
I am you, but stronger.

I'm just that one guy who is somehow surviving college life as a Computer science student.
My free time is about to be more common than my happiness. Non-existent.

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ
The only person that likes hawaiian pizza apparently
I like Hawaiian pizza too
pizzaparrot.gif

Right now? Ready to give up. Also I like Hawaiian pizza too.

I also like Hawaiian pizza. This thread is making me hungry in real life.

Patchclaws

i'm a recently graduated art student from a big school who made hella high marks and made good connections. now i'm just trying to break into the storyboarding field. at the moment im living right outside LA (thousands of miles away from my family) working at a pizza place and selling art on the side.
doing my best and trying to be cool and independent
stoner skater

MyMonkeyLife

I'm an unemployed loser looking for work on top of being an aspiring author. Working on a book series while also writing poems on the side. Also I'm legally blind so I can't drive, and I struggle with losing weight.

Oh, and I'm turning 27 this upcoming March.

Cannabiskitty

To Kill the Child; to Set the Adult Free
I'm an unemployed loser looking for work on top of being an aspiring author. Working on a book series while also writing poems on the side. Also I'm legally blind so I can't drive, and I struggle with losing weight.

Oh, and I'm turning 27 this upcoming March.

Well happy birthday you.

fourur

petit trou du luke
I'm someone who can't connect with anyone on a genious level but try to keep afloat , god have a plan for me (lol)

I go to college even though I have no idea what I want to study, I don't talk to anyone or make friends at college because I am afraid of anyone irl getting to know me. And when I'm not doing the work required of me, I'm usually in my room playing videogames instead of doing anything interesting, occasionally chatting with friends on discord.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
full-time microbiologist, eclectic hobbiest, and newbie furry. Immersing myself in the fandom has recently helped a lot with my crippling depression, I'm really excited about everything, my fursona, the artwork, fursuits (I'll not have a full anytime soon, $$$$$ o.o), cons, and ofc the people.
I once knew a guy who was a micro biologist. He was only an inch tall.:rolleyes::D I also don't have 50 years for you to turn me into an anthro. I doubt I'll live to be 113 years old.

Bink

FLOOFY!
I once knew a guy who was a micro biologist. He was only an inch tall.:rolleyes::D I also don't have 50 years for you to turn me into an anthro. I doubt I'll live to be 113 years old.
*tdh tsh* :D
50 years probably wouldn’t be enough either (especially given my job area is far removed from such a subject... naturally), shhh don’t tell cannabiskitty, I hadn’t the heart to tell her :oops:

Mewmento

[Yₒᵤ ₐᵣₑ ₜₕₑ ₒcₑₐₙ'ₛ gᵣₐy wₐᵥₑₛ.]
Bloggo Doggo.

Cannabiskitty

To Kill the Child; to Set the Adult Free
*tdh tsh* :D
50 years probably wouldn’t be enough either (especially given my job area is far removed from such a subject... naturally), shhh don’t tell cannabiskitty, I hadn’t the heart to tell her :oops:

You never know.