• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who are you people? :V

Ratte

Ohai, I'm Ratte. I came here on March 9th, 2008 and I live in the USA. I've been around here for over a year, so I've been here long enough. :V

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
You probably don't know me, but I'm kinda a big deal.

Ceuper

The Bucket of Truth
I was interested in the fandom for a few years a...few years ago. I liked the art and I dabbled in some of it myself. Gave it up a couple of years back but have returned with a vengeance. This time on the forum. Woohoo!

Russ

*Le Rawr*
I'm Russ. Been here for about a month. I usually make comments that do not warrant attention due to lack of drama. Knew about FurAffinity for a while but didn't register till recently and didn't join the forums until a night where immense amounts of procrastination was afoot.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
Oh yea. Wait...what?

alright, so the log in bars were always not in the right place. like, the place to type wasn't in the bar. it was somewhere hidden in the window, so i had to play Helen Keller and drag my mouse around to look for it.

i was never successful.

S

shen-po

shen is shen i just joined the forums because i want to make more furry friends and ive been on fa for a short amount of time?

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
You remember me, Easog... right? ...right?

*sigh*
Xaerun, Orstraiylian.
Musician, plays piano and guitar. Has a weak attempt at vocals every now and then.
First joined Jan 08, but didn't post and forgot about the account.

GuRoo

Time Waster Extraordinaire
Yup, I'm a newbie. I joined only about a week or two ago. Stumbled upon this place a while back, when I was unsure about about being furry...and well, yeah...here I am. I think that sums it up quite nicely.

H

Hydramon

You remember me, Easog... right? ...right?

*sigh*
Xaerun, Orstraiylian.
Musician, plays piano and guitar. Has a weak attempt at vocals every now and then.
First joined Jan 08, but didn't post and forgot about the account.
Ew, an Orstraiylian. X3
I liked your I'm Yours cover ^^

Right, I can't even remember if I talked to Easog at all before he left, but I remember him from the forum games and... shit... and I wonder if he remembers me.

Right

Spencer/Hydramon. Kiwi (New Zealander (That's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over there. *Points far away))
Musician, writer, artist, and overall too lazy to do much. X3
Camwhore ^^
Joined in like October last year or something, but been a furry for quite a while. I joined to post in the "Do your parents know you're a furry?" thread, where I met my first furry friend Neko_Fox08 (Now Milo_the_delphin). Also joined so I could associate with others like me.

Hai Easog. By the way, just to restate this, I thought you and Takumi were cute when you two met ^w^

â„¢-Daley Leungsangnam475-â„¢

Red 'n' White Scouse Gamon ^_^
I joined in Feburary and now I'm the main person that welcomes people ^^

SnowFox

That was David's Job, ...I miss David,

David used to welcome people? :shock:

alright, so the log in bars were always not in the right place. like, the place to type wasn't in the bar. it was somewhere hidden in the window, so i had to play Helen Keller and drag my mouse around to look for it.

i was never successful.

Yeah I have that problem when I try to get in here from firefox in linux

Last edited: