• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who can...?

Who can draw a wide variety of anthropomorphic species of all body types and ages?
And is also adept at cars?

If all goes well, I'd like this to be a full color series.

LeeuRex

Damn, lost me at cars :c Good luck!

Dip

i am always drawing a bunch of different species, check out my gallery and let me know if you're interested

LeeuRex

Actuallllyyy, my friend is wicked good at cars and has agreed to collab with me. PM me if you're interested and we'll work a price out. Click my paw for examples of furry stuff.

Here's her work: http://up-glory.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
Well, I see a few here whos anthro art looks promising
Not so many on the car part though(I'd like someone who can accurately portray an existing car enough that someone who knows them better than I do can go 'hey thats a `67 Barracuda! And he drew in a really good likeness of a 3 barrel carb!' or you know, whatever.)

And you should probably know what it is you're getting yourselves into:

This will be a long work --literally--, broken down into sections or panels (so certain characters or cars may be cut in half as they wind up on two parts.) of a walk through a classic car show. 52 characters, 26 cars. 2-5 characters per panel. Not a stiff, everyone walks by in the same direction, eyes forward; but some are going L-R, and some R-L, some are stopping to look at the cars interior, from the backside, peering under the hood, perhaps an owner buffing a quarter panel etc. Some cars have hoods up, or doors opened or if a convertible, top down or perhaps in the process of being lowered/raised. There are babes in arms, to people in their 40s. Some are skinny, some in wheelchairs, some are overweight, some are well-built. Some are poor, some are rich, some are curious, or excited, others couldn't care less but are there cause someone else wanted to be... There are ravens, dragons, otters, rabbits, panthers, horses, deer, bats...

I'd like to spend no more than $50-60 per panel.
Full color.
And background I leave up to the artist (Golf course? Down town? parking lot? Expo building?)

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
$50-60 per panel sounds good, I could probably do that. As for the cars, as long as I have good photos of them I can reproduce them well enough.

ETA: Did you have a comic-style format in mind for it? Since you mentioned panels.

Last edited:

Acisej

I did no such thing.
This actually sounds fun. xD
How many panels do you think we be involved, rough estimate?
And you say it's broken into panels....like pages or something similar to a collage of different things happening at once? Or would it be like a huge panorama image?

Just curious. c:

LeeuRex

Sounds like a lot of work, but I'm still in, as long as you don't have a speedy turnaround in mind XD

evln

Sounds like a massively fun project. I don't have much experience with cars, but expect to be fine with enough reference material. I've got an eye for detail that I think you'll want for this project.

Varieties in species are no problem for me. How detailed would your per-panel descriptions be? Do you have a clear idea of what you want or would you leave it up to the artist's inspiration?

HoshiKitsunuki

The Doctress
I can do cars. I need good reference pictures of them. But I can.

I'd need to know the span of time you expect this sort of commission idea to last though, because it'd have to be something worked on between other clients.

I'd like more practice with classic cars (not just DeLoreans, which appears to be my specialty.)

The differences in body types is also not a problem because I'd like to be able to have some things in my gallery with variation. Not many people ask for such a thing. Regardless. Give my signature banner a click and take a look at my work. See what you think.

Bir

Dream a little dream of me..
I can do cars. I need good reference pictures of them. But I can.

I'd need to know the span of time you expect this sort of commission idea to last though, because it'd have to be something worked on between other clients.

I'd like more practice with classic cars (not just DeLoreans, which appears to be my specialty.)

The differences in body types is also not a problem because I'd like to be able to have some things in my gallery with variation. Not many people ask for such a thing. Regardless. Give my signature banner a click and take a look at my work. See what you think.

Hire this gal. She's good.

It's cars and anthros.

Some of the cars/characters I have specific details on, other stuff is up to the artist.

It's a panoramic piece broken down into pages. That way its easier for me to pay, easier on the artist(I would think), and easier when you upload it to FA.

Timewise, I'd be nice if it were done no later than April of 2011.

Oh, and one of you has been contacted.

Last edited: