• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who has an actual furry tatoo???

QuixoticMutt

Professional whale jockey
I know most people would be like WTF but who has one?!

If so, post a pic, if not... who has pics of those who do!?

S

Sinister Exaggerator

Never in a million years. Oh god no.

I do want some sort of uniquely stylized discordian chao or maybe the apple of discord or one of the magic circles from Silent Hill or something because I'm gay for that sort of stuff.

QuixoticMutt

Lol cool :D I'm getting a wolf paw-print on my left arm when i'm outta highschool :D

Tycho Rass

Yiff Me Silly
I plan on getting a horseshoe on my back, with a fox paw-print inside it.

(For me and my mate)

T

Tycho

I am reminded of that one babyfur who had his character tattooed on his back (HUGE). In a diaper, playing with a toy truck.

I facepalmed so hard the day I saw that.

Tattoos are going to probably look like shit when you get older... though I could envision some crazy stuff that would be cool at least for a little while. And then the novelty will wear off, and you'll say "Aw, FUCK" and you won't be able to afford tattoo removal.

Last edited by a moderator:

QuixoticMutt

I am reminded of that one babyfur who had his character tattooed on his back (HUGE). In a diaper, playing with a toy truck.

I facepalmed so hard the day I saw that.

Tattoos are going to probably look like shit when you get older... though I could envision some crazy stuff that would be cool at least for a little while. And then the novelty will wear off, and you'll say "Aw, FUCK" and you won't be able to afford tattoo removal.

Please tell me there's a pic lulz Onetime i facepalmed so hard i gave myself a black eye on accident no joke!

T

Tycho

Please tell me there's a pic lulz Onetime i facepalmed so hard i gave myself a black eye on accident no joke!

Yup, the dude posted a pic on FA. No idea whether it's still there. And I can't remember his name. Someone around here MUST remember that guy's name/FA.

Runeaddyste

KOBOLD
Getting one done on my 19th (same day my competition ends) of Rune (Draolf) and Solome (Foxgen) Hugging. Need a pic done for it though, and i haven't got a pic of Solome yet.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
haha, i'm a geek for tattoos. i have a little fox on my back, cause my fursona used to be a fox...(even though i hate foxes now), a bat on my left leg for my ex (who wasn't the ex when i got it) and other animal tattoos, etc.

and i'm gonna get my fursona tattood on my arm eventually.

Dahguns

The nonsensical drama furry.
I knew some guys who went to mexico for some cervezas, and they found a mexican at a bar with a tattoo of the roadrunner getting pounded by the coyote.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Getting one on my back soon

T

Tycho

and i'm gonna get my fursona tattood on my arm eventually.

And then when you inevitably ditch your weasel character... then what?

I knew some guys who went to mexico for some cervezas, and they found a mexican at a bar with a tattoo of the roadrunner getting pounded by the coyote.

Horrid, incredibly horrid. But hilarious.

I got one, i was planing on getting another, but the the guy i was going to see has moved some where.

Those are actually kinda nice. Tasteful.

PaulShepherd

Hawt Dawg
My fursona has one, with a paw print above crossed drum sticks. Still thinking about getting the same tattoo, but no idea if I should.

Awkore

My fursona has one, with a paw print above crossed drum sticks. Still thinking about getting the same tattoo, but no idea if I should.

Just think, it will be with you the rest of your life, and will it be in a place that you find acceptable?

Greasemunky

Banned
Banned
I'd rather get one that is attractive/manly like a skull or something.
Besides, tats aint cheap.

lolwut?

Uhhh... How would anyone see it?
I mean, if your covered with fur, you gonna have to dig all that hair away, just to see something but it wont really be that, I dont know what to say, uhh... look, the point is, no one can see it. Unless, you like, idk, paint the fur or something.
And then it would get all hard and stale and fade away when you take a shower.
All in all, I say that getting a tattoo on your own fursona is a waste of time and money.