• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who has an actual furry tatoo???

I should totally get a giant :V tattoo on my back, then everyone would know what a badass I am.

ever notice how most furs treat babyfurs like the rest of the world treats furries in general?

just sayin, thats all.

They're so repulsive even furries can't stand the site of them, sounds like a pretty good reason to re-evaluate one's life to me. I mean really, can't get much more pathetic than that :V .

HoneyPup

Potos flavus
I'd never get one.

The babyfur characters are cute, but not really good for a tattoo. That's one of those things that look good on paper or computer screen, but not on a person's body. Just my opinion. I guess if they are happy with them that's all that matters. Just wonder what they will think years later when they've lost interest in furry, and they've got a silly character permanently inked into their arm or back. :rolleyes:

T

Tycho

Respectfully, I gotta call you out of bounds on that Tycho. I agree its odd, unusual, uncanny even, definitely not my cup of tea......but not sad. Worthy of a few lulz for sure....but .......It their body, their call.

Well, could be worse, I guess. Especially after browsing some of the "worst tattoos ever" on a Google search. There are some really horrid ones.

I should totally get a giant :V tattoo on my back, then everyone would know what a badass I am.

Do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Immelmann

Machine Washable
Hey, it's not a tattoo artist's job to judge. You give them money, they stain it into your skin.
Maybe they're doing mankind a favor. If someone's really the type of person who'd get a babyfur tattooed onto your arm, well, then a tattoo is a great way to warn people.

I would like to offer this to support my point.
It's a good way to warn people: hey, this douche didn't even spell check something that was going on his flesh forever. Keep away.

ForestFox91

can't dance
I was thinking not really a tattoo, but getting a pony tail and dying it like a fox tail... I know dorky...

ForestFox91

can't dance
babyfur= OMGWTF!?!
I met one IRL... oh lord...OH LORD! I didn't want to hear how wet he was! Oh the metal trauma! I was sitting next to him on a bus!

Last edited:

Miles_Rose

Is NOT the tin dog
Uhhh... How would anyone see it?
I mean, if your covered with fur, you gonna have to dig all that hair away, just to see something but it wont really be that, I dont know what to say, uhh... look, the point is, no one can see it. Unless, you like, idk, paint the fur or something.
And then it would get all hard and stale and fade away when you take a shower.
All in all, I say that getting a tattoo on your own fursona is a waste of time and money.

Dying fur or something of the sort?

T

Tycho

Dying fur or something of the sort?

If the fur was short enough the tattoo might be visible.

If you could cause the fur to grow out in a tattoo pattern somehow, maybe alter the hair follicles so the fur color is different... but that's so far into the hypothetical and fantastical it really isn't worth thinking about terribly deeply.

Irreverent

If you could cause the fur to grow out in a tattoo pattern somehow, maybe alter the hair follicles so the fur color is different... but that's so far into the hypothetical and fantastical it really isn't worth thinking about terribly deeply.

Not so far fetched. You could dye or more likely, bleach a pattern into fur. My mate does her hair every 6-8 weeks. Blond streaks on chestnut would (and do) stand out. Would work for a simple, monochromatic pattern, maybe something tribal.

Wolfman Hal

Redneck Werewolf
Ok i know i'm new to the forums but i am gonna blow everyones mind when i post the pics of my tats i have my entire rt arm is wolves my left is all dragons i have an anthro female wolf on my rt shoulder blade that was drawn by an artist called mr.x and on my rt calf i have my fursona with spunky on his shoulders not colored in yet but i love knowing i'll have all my furry tattoos forever (it's the only thing you can take with you when you die!!) stay tuned to this post i promise i'll blow you away!!! :cool:

jagdwolf

Just a simple innocent Wolf
want a tat on the back, when I find the right artist, dark wolf on one side light wolf on the other with a full moon inbetween with just a faint hint of the yin and yang with in the circle of the moon.

Kanin

B is for Bull****
Hey, it's not a tattoo artist's job to judge. You give them money, they stain it into your skin.
Maybe they're doing mankind a favor. If someone's really the type of person who'd get a babyfur tattooed onto your arm, well, then a tattoo is a great way to warn people.

I would like to offer this to support my point.
It's a good way to warn people: hey, this douche didn't even spell check something that was going on his flesh forever. Keep away.

[offtopic] Immelmann!!! You are my god!!! [/offtopic]

QuetzaDrake

To also put this into perspective, I have a college friend who spent $600 on a giant tattoo over the entirety of his back. What of?

An Alien fighting a Predator, for he is obsessed with aliens and predators.

If you think that's cool and worth it, you will probably find getting whatever furry tattoo also cool and worth it. If you think that's sad and lame, you won't. (Keep in mind that me and my other buddies all make fun of him.)

ForestFox91

can't dance
I want to get a fox tail on my back from ass to top

Wolfman Hal

Redneck Werewolf
Ok my pics are up go to my FA page to see them i have more to come and already two thumbs down but oh well 15 magazines and 2 tv shows there is bound to be people with negative comments,,,so if you like them THANK YOU and if you don't like them just keep in mind it's on my body not yours i live with what i wanted and you chose not to so please don't leave your lame ass comments telling me how much you don't like them because i can really give a rats ass!!

Greasemunky

Banned
Banned
Oh and don't forget people, getting them removed not only costs a shitload but hurts 5 times more than getting one on.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Ok my pics are up go to my FA page to see them i have more to come and already two thumbs down but oh well 15 magazines and 2 tv shows there is bound to be people with negative comments,,,so if you like them THANK YOU and if you don't like them just keep in mind it's on my body not yours i live with what i wanted and you chose not to so please don't leave your lame ass comments telling me how much you don't like them because i can really give a rats ass!!

The only reason I'm judging you right now is for your abhorrent lack of periods.

\You're 33 years old, man. Come on.