• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who has an actual furry tatoo???

PeachesWolfiez

Tattooing Is Life
All of my tattoos are "nature" themed. I have yet to get an outright furry tattoo. Chinese on my leg that says "lovesong wolf" was my first tattoo. I got a butterfly with a tiger's face inside of it on my other leg. Last year I got a round tattoo I designed on my back of a wolf coming out of the moon, and a tiger coming out of the sun and it's a big circular design. I have a shamrock on my foot (not really furry, but I'm on a roll here). I tattooed paw prints on my thighs during my tattooing apprenticeship. I'm due for this:
1241045258.peacheswolfiez_tattooriteofpassage.jpg
My mentor will hopefully have time to get me in this month.

I've got another in mind, and I just might tattoo it on myself. It's a memorial to a furry friend who passed away. I already tattooed a memorial for him on my husband. Because it means so much, I just want the design to be perfect.

It's so interesting to see other people's tattoos. MOAR!!!

NahniThief

I like the design you're wanting your mentor to tattoo on you, Peaches - is that a tattoo gun the character is on? (unfamiliar with terminology).

Narawerewulf - I liked your design, too. You said that you wanted it to look like it was waiting? I feel like the head/face is very predatory, preparing for the pounce , but the body design is kind of stagnant.

Kaizou, your gryphon and dragon designs are totally awesome!

Meeew

If I wasn't such a big wuss I'd get a personal design. A paw with a whirlwind in the middle ^^

greg-the-fox

I saw this guy who worked at a piercing place, he was huge and hairy with a big fucking beard, and had piercings and tattoos everywhere. And his ears were gauged to about 2" or so. And he had a pawprint tattoo on his bicep. And i thought to myself, "furry."

Last edited:

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
:/ I have three tats...
two are japanese for "dark dragon" and one is a swastika.

:/ I should get a furry tat.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
Swastika? Isn't that err...a bit radical xD

eh, I did it myself back in junior high... I was quite the antisocial back then.
*shrug* I'm sure we've all done stuff we've regretted in junior high.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
Random Japanese and a racial tattoo?

Congrats, you're a douche!

XD perhaps I should turn it into a flower..
but then again, I've grown attached to my ghetto deformed swazi on my ass. it's a reminder of how stupid I was.

&B4 trolling irl.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES

MIDI-Kitty

Friendly neigborhood stoner ;3
babyfurs for life.

Baby-diaperfur_tattoo.jpg

PeachesWolfiez

Tattooing Is Life
I like the design you're wanting your mentor to tattoo on you, Peaches - is that a tattoo gun the character is on? (unfamiliar with terminology).

Narawerewulf - I liked your design, too. You said that you wanted it to look like it was waiting? I feel like the head/face is very predatory, preparing for the pounce , but the body design is kind of stagnant.

Yep! That's a tattoo machine. In fact, it's the one I built myself during my apprenticeship. :)

Kaizou

gnaw gnaw gnaw

Thanks! I worked on those C:

Please tell me that I am not the only one who notices that there is something phenomenally wrong with Mr. Wetdiapers ribs. Honestly, unless your built to walk on four legs, your skeletal structure should not look like that.
Now that you said something, I just noticed that too.
Post relevant to the topic: I was considering getting one in a year or so:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/furry/images/thumb/e/e5/Pawphi.png/100px-Pawphi.png
Right arm, slightly below the shoulder.