• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who has an actual furry tatoo???

NeoEevee

Says 'Quack'
I MIGHT get one in a number of years. But that stuff's permanant, plus I don't like sharp pointy objects near my skin. A dislike only made worse by a particular anime series.

If I do, I want something to show off that my fursona is a shapeshifter. Possibly a jaguar pattern that shifts into dragon scales. Possibly on my upper arm, or if I want to stick wings on it, I'll get it on my back.

Kirbizard

Kamikaze Kirby
Dude, that's nothing. Look up "Dragon Penis Tattoo" on Google image search (NSFW, obviously).

I actually thought that was weirdly awesome. Defiantly would've been painful, and initially very weird, but somehow manages to be fucked up awesome too. <(o_o)>

Idlewild

Will jump for sugar cubes.
I plan on getting one this summer, but it'll be ink that only shows under blacklight. My mom is really worried that I won't get a job if you can see it under normal conditions even though I'm getting it on my right shoulder blade. :p
But hey, she's going to help me pay for it, lol! It'll be a horse design, not necessarily furry related as horses have been a passion for years before I git involved in the fandom.

Kittiara

Kitt
Lmao, does anybody have a pic of that guy with the HUGE babyfur tat on his back?

P.S. If you want one so bad, MAKE SURE IT'S WELL FUCKING DESIGNED AND DRAWN. There is pretty much one tat in this entire thread that doesn't make me wince. Come on, people. This goes for any subject matter.

Kranksty

Burnt to a crispy texture
Nice I would love if parents paid for a tattoo for me. xD
I paid out of pocket 100% for mine it was worth it though.

I did not tell parents but eventualy mom saw the tat...
She just said uh ok why?
And I said I needed it. It is a Spiritual thing.
She was actualy pretty cool about it.
And showed my dad too and he was ok with it too.

I have had mine for a few years and still love it. :)

I plan on getting one this summer, but it'll be ink that only shows under blacklight. My mom is really worried that I won't get a job if you can see it under normal conditions even though I'm getting it on my right shoulder blade. :p
But hey, she's going to help me pay for it, lol! It'll be a horse design, not necessarily furry related as horses have been a passion for years before I git involved in the fandom.