• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who hates what type of music???

jagdwolf

Just a simple innocent Wolf
and he puts on a good show too!

lobosabio

Dance the Mussolini
I don't hate specific genres as every one has something good to offer. There is no such thing as a genre that in inherently crap (though I do think hyphy comes close).

Carenath

Cynical Dragon
Prettymuch ALL mainstream music, balefully abusing AutoTune(tm) and peddled by the profit-hungry RIAA members, is absolutly fucking shit. I cant stand any of it, with a rare few exceptions.

Most of the music I listen to is at least 20 years old, so yeah, real thing for some of the better 80s tunes, although thanks to Tabra I've recently become addicted to Stratovarius. My music collection is eclectic and somewhat random because asside from Queen and Stratovarius, I dont follow any particular bands.

Bellini Tabloid

whatcha say? that's cool...
Prettymuch ALL mainstream music, balefully abusing AutoTune(tm) and peddled by the profit-hungry RIAA members, is absolutly fucking shit. I cant stand any of it, with a rare few exceptions.

Most of the music I listen to is at least 20 years old, so yeah, real thing for some of the better 80s tunes, although thanks to Tabra I've recently become addicted to Stratovarius. My music collection is eclectic and somewhat random because asside from Queen and Stratovarius, I dont follow any particular bands.

Awesome, Stratovarius. What other Neo-classical Metal bands/guitarists do you listen to?

Archy

Better than a poke in the eye
I must agree that i hate rap music, though every once in a while a rock or alternative song that has a guest rapper isnt always bad

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Everything that everyone here likes, you all have terrible taste in music, the ability to hear is wasted on you :V .

ok then, what kind of music do YOU prefer? you no, cause the rest of us are obviously inferior to your greatness.:rolleyes:

I saw Weird Al in concert. Still goin' strong.

Hardest working parodist in show business.
the lonely island from SNL has more comedic value in the songs (and sumtimes they have pros sing backup), but wierd al's still goin strong

Last edited: