• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who here has pets?

Mikasi

I've got one dog. He's an Akita mix named Kiba.

Kiba when I first brought him home:
Kiba2.jpg

Kiba grown up and lazing about:
Kiba1.jpg

dddstephen

The Dæmon
I personally own 2 days, a two year old border collie that is basicly my daughter, and a 2 year old german shepherd. I also work on a dog ranch ocationally and there I take care of and show 100+ dogs everyday. =D

Kano

Beatlemaniac
I have a black lab/retriever mix, she's really sweet. And once I move out I plan on getting a cat and a husky

Blue Snowangel

Something Old, Something Blue
We have 4 kitties. 2 ragdolls (brother and sister) named Pippin and Peanut, 1 black cat named Bullet, who's really a lover, and 1 Mainecoon female kitten named Sayuri. She just turned 3 months old and she's HUGE already and very very fuzzy.

Rayne

Get out of here, stalker!
Two cats and a dog.

Binky:
pet_binky_evil.jpg

Frog:
pet_frog_desk.jpg

Rayne (what happens when my mom's feeling like a smartass >_>):
pet_rayne.jpg

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
My family currently owns two cats (we used to have three, but one died earlier this year due to old age :(), and they're both old (at least 16 years old). One of them could be growing deaf, since he's lacking the ability to quickly react to any sound (even when we try to speak directly to him).

saberpup

i own a siberian husky hes 7 months old

jeffyboy

i finally moved to a house where i can have pets....I wanna get a puppy soon. :)

....or a tiger. *shifty eyes*

I have 2 dogs and a cat.
Actually only one dog is 'mine', the german shepherd, Balto and the other is my mum's collie, Corfu and Jaffa the ginger kitty is a family cat.

Autumnal

lolwut
I have two sweet cats and one old dog.
The first cat is a female ginger tabby named Milo [I named her when I was 4... jeez.] she's quite old now, a bit over 11 I think. My other cat is a massively fat gray fluffball named Delilah.

My dog's also pretty old. She's a lab-weimerainer mix named Heidi.

Kume

WARNING: FAG. BIG TIME.
2 Kittehs

Mogwai- i have no idea of the breed, but hes grey , with a white belly and white paws

Tigna- Maine Coon