• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who here likes dragons?

ExTo

Under the sea, near heat vents
"Who here likes dragons?"

Who doesn't?

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Seconding the hot newfdragon :3 Though I already told him:D

T

Tycho

Surprised someone hasn't said "F**k me, I'm a dragon!" yet.

Yes, dragons are great. NewfDraggie is a shameless sexkitten... er... sexdragon.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LizardKing

FYIAD!

Dragonesses are teh sexy (see FA profile for hawtness) <3

LordWibble

I DO! I DO!

He says as he types wearing dragon bracelet, dragon necklace and dragon watch (and wearing dragon shirt).

Zarbolord

Hawt brown eyed dragon
Ooooh we're liked xD *puts on sexy ripped jeans shorts* I'm rdy for a date!!! (rofl)

Khizzy

Still a little drunk
Dragons are hot.

Pity they don't exist in any potential or material way outside the mind of any one individual.

Apart from Komodo Dragons. They're awesome. And they exist!

NornHound

I like dragons :D I prefer the non-anthropomorphic ones, I like the big, stocky ones. <3 Anthro dragons are good, but takes away the fantasy; like an anthro basilisk wouldn't quite be the same.

Zarbolord

Hawt brown eyed dragon
Dragons are hot.

Pity they don't exist in any potential or material way outside the mind of any one individual.

Apart from Komodo Dragons. They're awesome. And they exist!

In a sens dragons do exist rly cos the myth of the dragon, atleast scientifically explained, comes from when ppl in ancient times were digging for house foundations and such (u can imagine the construction of big cities like Rome or Paris) and found dinosaur bones. Of course, as curious as we humans can get, they tried to put them together, and not knowing how it would supposed to come out, they mixed everything up making these huge creatures (I can imagine how shocked they would've been at the end haha). So they're like: "OMG remains of a huge creature, ZOMG DRAGON DRAGON". Yeah that's the basics of it. The less scientific explanation is that dragons have always existed but they're not in our physical dimension, but the secondary one (read my story on FA for more information on this!).