• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who here likes dragons?

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
My secondary fursona is a weredragon that can change color. Apparently when I dreamshift into that form first thing on my mind is yiffing human women.

My primary werewolf fursona can control his sexual urges better.

AnthroStick

And my Stick/Demon fursona controls his sexual urges too. Except when he transforms into a demon in some ways. XD He likes dragoness's and is looking for one and fall in love. XD

i think i like everyone :D

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
Ive been obsessed with dragons since i was young, with dragon posters and sculptures around my room. my fav is a nice wooden carved Chinese dragon,
but im not a dragon anthro because i dont see myself as something strong and ferocious but as something clever and sly, AKA my good old foxxy friends

Kirbizard

Kamikaze Kirby
Ive been obsessed with dragons since i was young, with dragon posters and sculptures around my room. my fav is a nice wooden carved Chinese dragon,
Same...

Except for the wooden carving part. D=
I'd love something like that. <(@_@)>

but im not a dragon anthro because i dont see myself as something strong and ferocious but as something clever and sly, AKA my good old foxxy friends
Well, I wouldn't call all dragons muscular and terrifying. =p
Then there's the classic "love of riddles" thing going... So most would have to be clever... <(>.>)>

Lambat

im a dragon =P

1213416470.dralam_dl_no_more_kame-hahahaha.jpg

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
damn straight i love dragons, but mostlty like the european kind

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!

High 5!! thats the same as me XD

Anonymous1157

Chargin' lazor, brb
Damn straight, Mr. Fox! We foxes are just plain awesome. ;)

Dragons are pretty awesome indeed. And some of you scalies have frickin' sweet avatars!

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Yeah, that'd include me! European, non-anthro is my preference. I like the art mostly, but if I could build an android dragon I'd do so in a heartbeat. It'd have to be an android, though: no fur suits, no non-sentient doll or anything like that. While I like the image of a dragon quite a bit, if I were to interact with one irl, it'd have to be intelligent and decidedly non-human.

Sadly, I think I'd have to be 150 before I had a chance to fulfill that dream. So unless I live to an extreme old age, all I have to enjoy is the artwork.