• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who here likes dragons?

Stratelier

it'd have to be intelligent and decidedly non-human.
Not sure those two terms would mke a good combination. Everyday animals are intelligent (to their various degrees) and "decidedly non-human", yet they do not eschew the "cool" vibe of dragons.

KristynLioness

aka Koudoawaia
Think it should be obvious that I like dragons. I like anthro ones too but I prefer quadruped ones.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Not sure those two terms would mke a good combination. Everyday animals are intelligent (to their various degrees) and "decidedly non-human", yet they do not eschew the "cool" vibe of dragons.
By "intelligent" I meant human-level intelligence. While Dolphins and some primates exhibit high levels of intelligence (for an animal) none of them approach human-level intelligence.

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
Same...

Except for the wooden carving part. D=
I'd love something like that. <(@_@)>

Well, I wouldn't call all dragons muscular and terrifying. =p
Then there's the classic "love of riddles" thing going... So most would have to be clever... <(>.>)>

Dragons dont always have to be strong and stuff, they are also very wise, its just foxxiness cannot compare, and the wooden sculpture is VERY large X3 its very nice