• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who is more handsome, the energiser bunny or the duracell bunny?

so?

• Total voters

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
The world must know.

Energiser:

Duracell:

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
I think we have a Duracell bunny at home actually

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Duracell had a bunny? Sorry, gonna stick with my home slice.

"Duracell had a bunny"? Duracell STARTED the bunny! This is the power of advertising, think about this story and I remember the ads fully:

They used to have a bunch of commercials with the bunnies and drums and they'd die one at a time until THEIR brand kept going. Energizer then did a series of commercials where they'd parody this ad, but then THEIR sunglasses-wearing cooler bunny would come in from the side to show it keeps going...and going...and going...showing up the duracell ads.

But now think...some people didn't even know that Duracell had a bunny in a series of ads, they just associate the bunny with energizer only! Amazing, isn't it? Memory can be manipulated so easily...

BTW, here's the original duracell ad (one of them anyway, it was a series), and an Energizer one poking fun of it and starting it all...

(duracell)

(Energizer)

Fallowfox

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
"Duracell had a bunny"? Duracell STARTED the bunny! This is the power of advertising, think about this story and I remember the ads fully:

They used to have a bunch of commercials with the bunnies and drums and they'd die one at a time until THEIR brand kept going. Energizer then did a series of commercials where they'd parody this ad, but then THEIR sunglasses-wearing cooler bunny would come in from the side to show it keeps going...and going...and going...showing up the duracell ads.

But now think...some people didn't even know that Duracell had a bunny in a series of ads, they just associate the bunny with energizer only! Amazing, isn't it? Memory can be manipulated so easily...

BTW, here's the original duracell ad (one of them anyway, it was a series), and an Energizer one poking fun of it and starting it all...

(duracell)

(Energizer)

That's crazy...I feel conned. @_@

Fallowfox

I don't care if Duracell had the first commercial with bunnies. They are just a bunch of lame, generic, bunnies. Energizer was the one who owned the one, true bunny.

The Duracell bunny has a girlfriend though.

...and I hear they go at it for longer, much longer. ;3

HSkunk

The Energizer rabbit is the obvious answer (those shades, man), but the Duracell rabbit is pretty cute too. His love of soccer and the way he looks also kinda reminds me of Zabivaka...

Fallowfox

The Energizer rabbit is the obvious answer (those shades, man), but the Duracell rabbit is pretty cute too. His love of soccer and the way he looks also kinda reminds me of Zabivaka...

Shipping zabivaka with duracell bunny now.

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
Anyone else think the energizer bunny's nose looks too much like a weird mouth?:confused:
That's why I cast my lot with duracell

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
And it went on.. And on... And on...