• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who is procrastinating right now?

Jambalaya

My day off and I am 100% unmotivated to anything that looks even relatively productive. Just got up from a two hour nap on the couch. I should take the dogs out and I should probably eat lunch sometime today, I should also do my laundry since I have no panties left and my bras are beginning to smell ripe, and I should probably go shopping since I have nothing in the fridge for dinner or lunch tomorrow at work. I should also try to draw something since I have been neglecting my arts for weeks now. But... even now browsing the forum sees like it is taking too much effort.

#wastingthedayaway

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Ive been procrastinating since my conception

Jambalaya

Also I am procrastinating going to class right now. it starts in 20 minutes, but I can make it in 5 if I bike really really fast!

That's me right there... The worst kind of procrastinating is when you know exactly how long it takes to do something and then spend as much time as you possibly can not doing it because you know you can do it in x amount of time.

That's me right there... The worst kind of procrastinating is when you know exactly how long it takes to do something and then spend as much time as you possibly can not doing it because you know you can do it in x amount of time.

Of course! There's no time like the last minute.

Charrio

Artistic Mouse
I keep peaking in on the web when i should be drawing or writing.
I hate it, I wish I could lock that feature out since it distracts me,
but i still need the net too for when I need a quick reference when
i am unsure how an angle or such is needed.

Bleh, it's so hard sometimes.

A

Amiir

I have plenty of shit to do in the following days. Like, three exams in two days. I knew when they woulda happened but I haven't worked on my assignment only until yesterday. Now I have to catch up with my duties, but I'm actually focusing more on my wishes instead. According to the schedule I set myself, I have to upload one drawing every three days tops, and I'm doing it. That's at least one thing I'm not procrastinatin' on

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥oteTastic
I borrowed a few DVD's from the local Library about 4 weeks ago, and still have yet to watch any of them.

I'll get to them... eventually. Or, probably just return them, and not bother.

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
I procastinated exiting my mom's belly but when I heard that I can suck dicks when I grow up, I took freedom

I'm currently procrastinating finishing a psychology paper because I am bored out of my mind. Dissociative Identity Disorder is making me question my carreer choice- it's not as interesting to write about as I had hoped.

pheonixbat

The Battiest Bird
Well let's see, a project that I was supposed to be working on for the whole semester, packing to leave at the 23rd of this month, aaand a painting project!

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
I should be studying for a chemistry test which I will do la..... who am I kidding I'm probably going to wing it without knowing any of the material #yolo

AceAurora

I am glad that I have finished everything for today, but I am procrastinating on working on a program for programming class.

Astrium

King of the Noodles
I have my Charting project book for 4-H due at the end of the month. I haven't put a word down on it in 3 months.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
I was supposed to research the history of nuclear weapons for a chemistry project.
Ha.

I'm a proud citizen of the procrastinationI refuse to sleep until 12:45AM

Koota

I have finals and i am on these damn forums... Guess that counts as some form of Procrastination

GamingGal

I should be rewriting the book I've been procrastinating re-writing for the past few years. It's all pulled up and ready to be worked on, too. Old draft, partially rewritten slightly newer draft, and the newest rewrite. Have I touched them recently? Nope. I seriously need an internet blocker for my laptop >.>