• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who SHOULD run for President/Prime Minister/Emperor/King/Supreme Exalted Leader?

T

Tycho

Who would you rather have running this goddamn place? I mean, our current options range from so-so to so-horrid. There are people out there who will abuse the write-in exercise their right to vote like an idiot American. What will they write in? What SHOULD they write in?

This thread is a fucking joke and if ANY of you fools do a write in for ANY candidate in ANY position I hope your genitals burst into flame and your intestinal tract reverses its direction

Ad Hoc

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
I'd be pretty happy if Feingold made a run for the presidency, or at least got himself a seat in the senate again. (Curse you Ron Johnson! Wisconsin really dropped the ball on that one.) Though, there is some rumor that he'll make a gubernatorial run if Governor Walker gets recalled, which would be pretty cool.

Xegras

Peerat
I hear Chris Christie is still considering running! I mean sure he said no but we all know when someone says no they just mean ask me again or just give me more to drink.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
GLORIOUS COMRADE STALIN!

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
I hear Chris Christie is still considering running! I mean sure he said no but we all know when someone says no they just mean ask me again or just give me more to drink.

Reps have been begging him to run for a while now because they know they have no good choices. He's been emphatic about not running, plus he recently gave his endorsement, so it's extremely unlikely that he'd enter now.

Xegras

Peerat
Reps have been begging him to run for a while now because they know they have no good choices. He's been emphatic about not running, plus he recently gave his endorsement, so it's extremely unlikely that he'd enter now.

Between a front runner they don't really want and a bunch of candidates they don't care about I can see why they want him so bad.

Though I figured he wasn't going to run when he decide to say no for the 20th time when someone asked.

Darth Vader.

Least we would get jobs from building the Death star/

Lunar

Son of a WHORE!
Betty White.

Neuron

Furries

PFFFFFFTTTTT HHHAHAAAHAHAHA you didn't think I was serious did you?

Lunar

Son of a WHORE!
Or David Bowie. Because who doesn't love David Bowie?