• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who should run to be President of the USA?

Crimcyan

Chum bucket with the u
So heres is another god damn political thread and this God forsaken furry forum, But in 2020 who do you think should run for president?

I gotta vote for my boy Sonic
smaga_2_final.jpg

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
President Kit Heinrich Rüppell has a nice ring to it, wouldn't you say?

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
Steven Spielberg, he at least can direct raptors to run alongside a motorcycle, who knows what they could do as his cabinet members.

Last edited:

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
Let’s see how shit faced things can get and nominate me.

My campaign will be on the platform of “I’m sure as fuck not them.”
And,
“Can’t be any worse than them.”
“Of course I have no idea what I’m doing, but do you think these twats do as well?”
Also to get instant votes I’ll legalize weed, put an emphasis on electric cars and make dueling legal by executive order and wear a fur suit throughout the entire presidency.

Other nations won’t dare look at us cross eyed as they’d know we’ve finally lost it and just leave us be out of fear of a total melt down.

Oh yes and I’d bring those mayor ribbon cutting scissors too wallstreet golden parachutes.

D

Deleted member 111470

I am not sure what baffles me more - Crymcyan's sonic poster, or the fact that it is indeed going to be 2020 soon.

Anyway, I say Doomguy

M

Massan Otter

I want to see President Clinton, but not any of the Clintons you're probably thinking of. I think America needs President George Clinton!

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw
cthulhu-for-president_from-facebook.jpg

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
Let’s see how shit faced things can get and nominate me.

My campaign will be on the platform of “I’m sure as fuck not them.”
And,
“Can’t be any worse than them.”
“Of course I have no idea what I’m doing, but do you think these twats do as well?”
Also to get instant votes I’ll legalize weed, put an emphasis on electric cars and make dueling legal by executive order and wear a fur suit throughout the entire presidency.

Other nations won’t dare look at us cross eyed as they’d know we’ve finally lost it and just leave us be out of fear of a total melt down.

Oh yes and I’d bring those mayor ribbon cutting scissors too wallstreet golden parachutes.

Shotgun:D