• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who wants to be my friend?

Alex C.

I'm lonely and bored, does anyone wanna talk or something?
I'm a wolf btw. Just a regular, generic grey wolf.

Yeah, i'm grey
But i'm so alone.
Just think of a wolf, the first thing that comes to your mind. That's me, a piece of background. Just some static on the TV, the soft light of the fridge at something AM.
At this point i'm just talking to myself. Who's gonna bother to read this anyways?
Please be real. I know you're not, but it's nice to dream.
Yeah.. i think we're gonna be friends if that's ok. I'm so bored, and you? I bet you are.
I'm not even sad. It's just a very slight discomfort, like something's not right.
Boredom. It's my favorite feeling becouse it's the only one I can really trust.
TLDR; I'm grey and a bit crazy, and now im going to sleep. Goodnight ^^

Last edited:

Alex C.

So, half of the thing is an edit I made like 2 minutes after the original post because it's almost midnight and i'm half asleep.
I guess i'll just die or something for a couple hours until I wake up, or fall asleep. Depends on your viewpoint.
TBH sleep is like death Lite edition. But what's the real dream? I hope this is, cause I just want to wake up.

Throwaway

Ayyyyyy

I'll be your friend! I prefer to think of life like a story. We already know what the pages at the start were like, and we all probably have some idea of what the final pages might look like, but it's still a story worth reading.

I'd love to read YOUR story.

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
So, half of the thing is an edit I made like 2 minutes after the original post because it's almost midnight and i'm half asleep.
I guess i'll just die or something for a couple hours until I wake up, or fall asleep. Depends on your viewpoint.
TBH sleep is like death Lite edition. But what's the real dream? I hope this is, cause I just want to wake up.
Sleep is when you don't want to deal with monsters at night

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Oh dear wolfie... Can Terry be your furiend?? :3

By the way, Terry is black-and-white! Meow! >:3

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
Squeak! How do you feel about rats? Could you be a friend to a giant rat?

Z

Z-ro

I'm lonely and bored, does anyone wanna talk or something?
I'm a wolf btw. Just a regular, generic grey wolf.

Yeah, i'm grey
But i'm so alone.
Just think of a wolf, the first thing that comes to your mind. That's me, a piece of background. Just some static on the TV, the soft light of the fridge at something AM.
At this point i'm just talking to myself. Who's gonna bother to read this anyways?
Please be real. I know you're not, but it's nice to dream.
Yeah.. i think we're gonna be friends if that's ok. I'm so bored, and you? I bet you are.
I'm not even sad. It's just a very slight discomfort, like something's not right.
Boredom. It's my favorite feeling becouse it's the only one I can really trust.
TLDR; I'm grey and a bit crazy, and now im going to sleep. Goodnight ^^
I know ya pain

Alex C.

Ayyyyyy

I'll be your friend! I prefer to think of life like a story. We already know what the pages at the start were like, and we all probably have some idea of what the final pages might look like, but it's still a story worth reading.

I'd love to read YOUR story.
I don't know...
I really wish my life was a love story, that's the only thing I want. But it's so hard to even make a friend.
I'm Bi Btw

Last edited: